Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Last Brawl & Orsinium Patron

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P2W!

Seriously tho, how long are the buffs? An hour?
    PC EU
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uzzgrock wrote: »
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's been made any add-ons that display (roughly) where one can find these?

(similar to addons for lorebooks, skyshards, etc)?

So far that I know of, not.
    I could try making one, but that won't be done tomorrow to say the least.

Destinations has some, if not all locations.
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i'm always finding two orcs fighting, i have no idea what i should do here, but usually i kill both of them. but nothing changes in the achievement. the orc alone is very rare.

what's about the herder and the hunter, what's this for?

The orcs fighting is not part of the achievement, you want the rare orc that's alone.
    Herder and hunter are for nothing, just a random event to stop you from getting that achievement.
    P2W!

I believe the buffs are about 15 minutes if not less.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P2W!

Check your character sheet when you have the buff. It will show the time remaining.
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i'm always finding two orcs fighting, i have no idea what i should do here, but usually i kill both of them. but nothing changes in the achievement. the orc alone is very rare.

what's about the herder and the hunter, what's this for?

There are several events that can happen at the achievement spawn sites, the two orcs being but one of them. Only the lone warrior or solicitor are part of the achievement. The important thing is to note where the events occur. Revisit them on a regular basis and you will have the achievements in no time.

PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The addon Destinations show the locations on the Wrothgar map.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info667-Destinations.html
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps