Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshard in Wansalen (a solo dungeon in NE Auridon) inaccessible? [Nope, issue solved]

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been here before a couple of times and it has at some point been redesigned as part of the effort to expand the solo dungeons. The result seems to be that the skyshard, which used to be in a nook as you were exiting, is now buried in the rock beyond the walls. I went over it a few times visually, then finally consulted an add-on, which showed the following location...

Wansalen%20Skyshard.png

Anyone else having this problem?

Nevermind, walked past its new location apparently more than once. The add-on is wrong. It has been moved, but not into the rock. :expressionless:
Edited by tinythinker on March 7, 2015 12:47AM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • utbackpacker911b14_ESO
    It appears that they have made a few maps in Northern Auridon bigger...This wasn't the only one that was off,although the most frustrating.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was just in another where the add-on was wrong and had the skyshard in the middle of solid rock. Not the ZOS devs fault, though. And the redesigns are cool :)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh i had to have 4 friends come and we searched that damn place from top to bottom.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • utbackpacker911b14_ESO
    The skyshard is in the long tunnel,that on the map shows water in it.About half way down in an alcove.I walked past it the first time down there for some reason,it isn't hard to find
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skyshard is in the long tunnel,that on the map shows water in it.About half way down in an alcove.I walked past it the first time down there for some reason,it isn't hard to find

It isn't, except that I was remembering where it used to be pre-change and then used what was a not yet fully updated add-on when I saw that it wasn't where I expected it to be.

• mossup1
    mossup1
    Soul Shriven

On the Xbox one version it can be found here!
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    The skyshard is exactly here at the L shaped corner, but not on the corridor itself, rather below it. You have to go thru the water, as you come from the upper room, down the stairs and then to the right ; it will be at the right exactly below the L shaped corner. It is on a stone table guarded by two skeletal icemasters.

[img][/img]wansalen_skyshard_location.jpg
    Edited by fxeconomisteb17_ESO on March 3, 2016 8:01AM
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...