The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I told ZOS love AD the most!

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest problem I have with the AD is the only one way to anywhere landscape. I nearly pulled my hair out trying to navigate the AD land. It was pretty but extremely annoying. It was also mostly empty of people (as it was silver for me).
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Ahh yes.AD,..the best of the best!

I've got a 4 vs zerg video that says otherwise. Me and two other people killed another zerg of AD last night as well. Your numbers may be the highest, but not necessarily your skill.

Well,since you arent me,the opinions may differ.Video or not.
    I find that AD has more friendly players,better quests,and much better scenery than the other two places.
    Oh,and just because you caught a small zerg from AD doesnt mean all AD's players arent good or skilled.You need to go there and find out more about them than just the few you saw.Do that with every single player from AD and I might,..I say "might",..begin to think you may be right.But not until then.
    Sorry pal.There's a lot more to a great Faction than kills.

I've done a lot of fighting. Overall in PvP, AD has the lowest density of skill. Although I'm not going to say there's no good players in AD. I have found some top notch players in AD, but I have found even more in EP, DC has probably the highest density of skill from what I've seen, but when it comes to the best players, they come in third.

As far as scenery goes, I personally think AD looks neat, but I prefer the snow and the mountains of Skyrim, and the dark medieval look of DC way more. And although AD probably has my favorite quest (the one in the lower left corner of Graughtwood with Sheogorath), overall I found it to be the most miserable questing experience. As far as friendliness goes, I haven't noticed a significant difference between the factions. Although if I were to rank them it would go DC, EP, then AD. And like I said in an earlier post, I like DC's king the most out of the three leaders. His sarcasm makes me chuckle. Your queen is kind of meh, but so is the leader of EP.
    Ahh yes.AD,..the best of the best!

I've got a 4 vs zerg video that says otherwise. Me and two other people killed another zerg of AD last night as well. Your numbers may be the highest, but not necessarily your skill.

Well,since you arent me,the opinions may differ.Video or not.
    I find that AD has more friendly players,better quests,and much better scenery than the other two places.
    Oh,and just because you caught a small zerg from AD doesnt mean all AD's players arent good or skilled.You need to go there and find out more about them than just the few you saw.Do that with every single player from AD and I might,..I say "might",..begin to think you may be right.But not until then.
    Sorry pal.There's a lot more to a great Faction than kills.

I've done a lot of fighting. Overall in PvP, AD has the lowest density of skill. Although I'm not going to say there's no good players in AD. I have found some top notch players in AD, but I have found even more in EP, DC has probably the highest density of skill from what I've seen, but when it comes to the best players, they come in third.

As far as scenery goes, I personally think AD looks neat, but I prefer the snow and the mountains of Skyrim, and the dark medieval look of DC way more. And although AD probably has my favorite quest (the one in the lower left corner of Graughtwood with Sheogorath), overall I found it to be the most miserable questing experience. As far as friendliness goes, I haven't noticed a significant difference between the factions. Although if I were to rank them it would go DC, EP, then AD. And like I said in an earlier post, I like DC's king the most out of the three leaders. His sarcasm makes me chuckle. Your queen is kind of meh, but so is the leader of EP.

As far as scenery goes,I too love the snow,but it isnt called Skyrim. I love EPs Bleakrock Island too.I love the Rift as well for the snow and the great quests.However, EP is my second choice.DC is the lowest on my list,as I found it to be too hard to follow many of the questlines,and the players are too busy showing off their gear or skill effects to be of use other than to themselves.
    You have played PvP with a lot of other AD players then?
    I'm the opposite of you in that I find the best questing fun in AD,EP next,due to it's Morrowind connection and feel,and DC was miserable for me. I now dont play in EP because I know that eventually,once I finish the main questline,I'll get Cadwell's Silver and be forced to go to DC and play there. My vets in AD will have a good time though,as they will be ported to EP for Silver.They'll never see Gold though,cos that'll just be having to put up wityh playing in DC.
    Nope. :}
    *I know what quest you are thinking of,if I remember right.Just cant think of the name. XD

I just said Skyrim because I was specifically referring to Bleakrock, The Rift, and Eastmarch. I actually hate Shadowfen. Deshaan wasn't bad but it just wasn't nostalgic enough for me. I need more, I want Balmora, I want the city of Vivic! Yeah the best guys I've fought from AD were DCF and Royal-_-Animal. Sypherpk was pretty good, although he was only VR15 when I fought him so I'm sure he'd give me a much harder time if he was optimally geared.

Ahh,you just broke my heart.I love Vivec,Balmora,and I miss Seyda Neen so much! Funny,huh? I love that bit of swamp dearly. If only we could have those places we charish,but they said that Vvardenfell will most likely never happen.
    (this lady will always feel that Morrowind is home,while Oblivion is just a playground.)
    Edited by Volkodav on February 29, 2016 11:32PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest problem I have with the AD is the only one way to anywhere landscape. I nearly pulled my hair out trying to navigate the AD land. It was pretty but extremely annoying. It was also mostly empty of people (as it was silver for me).

That freaking tree.....
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That freaking tree.....

Awe,c'mon now. You can get stuck on a tree in any of the factions,guys.I know I do.(ok,admitting to something goofy here.)Not just in AD. Be fair.
    XD
    Edited by Volkodav on February 29, 2016 11:38PM
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So lame why can't they make no alliance display .
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    So lame why can't they make no alliance display .

Huh? We're talking about which faction we love the best.Nothing to do with Alliances in PvP...if that's what you mean. :}
  • EnemyOfDaState
    EnemyOfDaState
    ✭✭✭✭

Yup the entire layout of AD is a joke. I admit that DC is generic looking but I will take functionality over a slightly more appealing landscape.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That freaking tree.....

Awe,c'mon now. You can get stuck on a tree in any of the factions,guys.I know I do.(ok,admitting to something goofy here.)Not just in AD. Be fair.
    XD

There's a difference. Yeah there's trees everywhere, but only in AD can you see the same tree from any part of the map. Yeah I wanted to be a lumberjack in Grauhtwood -_-
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That freaking tree.....

XD

There's a difference. Yeah there's trees everywhere, but only in AD can you see the same tree from any part of the map. Yeah I wanted to be a lumberjack in Grauhtwood -_-

Ahahaha!
    Ok,Grahtwood does have a ton of the same Swampy trees,.I'll give you that. But,..once you get the hang of running around those damn roots,you're fine. XD
    ps,
    Wanna borrow my Ax?
    Edited by Volkodav on February 29, 2016 11:57PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That freaking tree.....

XD

Ahahaha!
    Ok,Grahtwood does have a ton of the same Swampy trees,.I'll give you that. But,..once you get the hang of running around those damn roots,you're fine. XD
    ps,
    Wanna borrow my Ax?

Nah, I've got one already. Now if I could only use it to chop that tree down...
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *Squishes a banana with the Queen's face drawn on*

I'm sorry, were you saying something? =D
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That freaking tree.....

XD

Ahahaha!
    ps,
    Wanna borrow my Ax?

Nah, I've got one already. Now if I could only use it to chop that tree down...

Meet me there,and we'll take it down,.LOL!
    Wouldnt it be fun if we really could do that though.Logging trees?
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ep got the shaft hopefully they add the poison damage to dunmer :|

NOT DUNMER give ti to argonians they NEED SOMETHING besides the crap they have even if the potion was 30% it would still be crap

I made an awesome Fire Templar with a Dunmer, lots of fire magic, lots of fire resistance. Burn baby, burn!

what does that have to do with argonians? do you not want them buffed so you can be a slaver?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is ZOS's favorite...

But I thought Templars were ZOS's favorites!

They did after all make us the first to have player housing ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ep got the shaft hopefully they add the poison damage to dunmer :|

NOT DUNMER give ti to argonians they NEED SOMETHING besides the crap they have even if the potion was 30% it would still be crap

I made an awesome Fire Templar with a Dunmer, lots of fire magic, lots of fire resistance. Burn baby, burn!

what does that have to do with argonians? do you not want them buffed so you can be a slaver?

I was pointing out that Dunmer already have a cool (hot?) advantage if you use it well. Not really into the whole B&D thing. ;-P
    Edited by ContraTempo on March 1, 2016 6:55AM
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have gotten Kate Beckinsale ( and we are jealous )

They gave us Bill Nighy ( so we are content )

This is our high king
    49829a1d3bea19ba7408804b7b86d77b.jpg
    a814873b379dff86ac63ea7a6628ce81.jpg

"DC for life homie, fo' lyf!"

@Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Hate ad pact for life :)

I was once like you my friend. I must admit unfortunately. However times have changed. Until last week that is. Now I fight for the Aldermi. Since I felt pity on them. :blush: Now I am really happy and I glad I serve the Queen. :neutral: I not hate AD anymore. Also I forgot to mention I was scared of AD to no offense. :wink:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think EP and DC members can live with it...
    ... whereas the AD members, if we were all displayed as EP or DC members instead, would start crying like "This is outrageous and inacceptable! HOW COULD YOU, ZOS!" xd
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    just look at the started locations

Khenarthi's Roost
    how beautiful it is compare to EP and DC

how many small secrets and things around it
    i played since release but only today i found actually on this islan there is a mini-worldboss, the crocodile called Old Tooth
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NerfPlease wrote: »
    just look at the started locations

Khenarthi's Roost
    how beautiful it is compare to EP and DC

how many small secrets and things around it
    i played since release but only today i found actually on this islan there is a mini-worldboss, the crocodile called Old Tooth

Oh,he whipped my butt the first time I found him! He never did it again though,cos I was ready for him.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    You may have gotten Kate Beckinsale ( and we are jealous )

They gave us Bill Nighy ( so we are content )

"DC for life homie, fo' lyf!"

Those pics are kinda scary, however... Skald-boy has cinco boys for sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqh_y-iH_Bc#t=22s

I think we may have a reason to be afraid.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Kate Beckinsale!
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most devs I know actually play DC.

From about 7 devs or so:
    AD for looks
    DC for Lore
    EP for war

Most like DC overall because the Lore / Location

But it may have changed since they have a new crew.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those pics are kinda scary, however...

They are meant to be, Viktor is an elder Vampire...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."