The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I told ZOS love AD the most!

NerfPlease
NerfPlease
✭✭✭
and i glad about it :)

eat it, EP and DC players :)

You will now be able to form a group with friends from outside your faction and play through any of the available Trials including Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia, Maw of Lorkhaj and Dragonstar Arena.

Note: Everyone will be displayed as a member of the Aldmeri Dominion once you enter the Trial. This is not a permanent change, and you will be reverted back to your original alliance once you leave the Trial, or the group is disbanded.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NerfPlease wrote: »

You will now be able to form a group with friends from outside your faction and play through any of the available Trials including Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia, Maw of Lorkhaj and Dragonstar Arena.

Note: Everyone will be displayed as a member of the Aldmeri Dominion once you enter the Trial. This is not a permanent change, and you will be reverted back to your original alliance once you leave the Trial, or the group is disbanded.

Altmer master race after all :P
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • NerfPlease
    NerfPlease
    ✭✭✭
    as an AD fan i still miss DLC for AD side

like main Island, big one west of Auridon
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    true just look at what happens when you use the group finder
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as an AD fan i still miss DLC for AD side

like main Island, big one west of Auridon

I don't know if we ever will see Summerset Isle, but it would be nice.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofc they do they gave them the best race balance and overall potential

stam dps? khajiit
    anything magicka? altmer
    tank or build that requires high stam recovery? bosmer

DC got a decent line up too but i feel like ad races make it easier for everything still

ep got the shaft hopefully they add the poison damage to dunmer :|
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofc they do they gave them the best race balance and overall potential

stam dps? khajiit
    anything magicka? altmer
    tank or build that requires high stam recovery? bosmer

DC got a decent line up too but i feel like ad races make it easier for everything still

NOT DUNMER give ti to argonians they NEED SOMETHING besides the crap they have even if the potion was 30% it would still be crap
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit master race after all :P

Fixed it for ya :p
  • dereck_phantom
    AD the master alliance
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just so when us EP (and occasional DC) player is carrying the group you'll think, "Wow, I'm glad this guys on my side!"

Little do you know...
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    It's just so when us EP (and occasional DC) player is carrying the group you'll think, "Wow, I'm glad this guys on my side!"

Little do you know...

This ^
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh yes.AD,..the best of the best!
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    I have characters on AD and EP, and I've noticed that AD has an actual cohesive storyline and recurring characters, whereas I'm up to Shadowfen and the story so far is "go solve each region's problems".

ZOS loves AD more
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Hate ad pact for life :)
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The already obvious superiority is more than clear now.
    Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

I've got a 4 vs zerg video that says otherwise. Me and two other people killed another zerg of AD last night as well. Your numbers may be the highest, but not necessarily your skill.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, well, well. This explains a lot of things.

And I am not talking about the devs loving the AD more. :)
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaktus wrote: »
    I have characters on AD and EP, and I've noticed that AD has an actual cohesive storyline and recurring characters, whereas I'm up to Shadowfen and the story so far is "go solve each region's problems".

ZOS loves AD more

I actually thought AD's story sucked. EP had an awesome start, and an awesome end, but man did Shadowfen suck. DC was just overall great. I also like DC's leader the most. The red bard for EP really could've been a lot more, well, Nord-like.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bet High King Emeric and Jorunn the Skald-King are furious.

FOR THE QUEEN!
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at the amount of lootable containers Imperial City base AD vs DC. favortism exhibit A
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've got a 4 vs zerg video that says otherwise. Me and two other people killed another zerg of AD last night as well. Your numbers may be the highest, but not necessarily your skill.

Well,since you arent me,the opinions may differ.Video or not.
    I find that AD has more friendly players,better quests,and much better scenery than the other two places.
    Oh,and just because you caught a small zerg from AD doesnt mean all AD's players arent good or skilled.You need to go there and find out more about them than just the few you saw.Do that with every single player from AD and I might,..I say "might",..begin to think you may be right.But not until then.
    Sorry pal.There's a lot more to a great Faction than kills.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I find that AD has more friendly players,better quests,and much better scenery than the other two places.
    Oh,and just because you caught a small zerg from AD doesnt mean all AD's players arent good or skilled.You need to go there and find out more about them than just the few you saw.Do that with every single player from AD and I might,..I say "might",..begin to think you may be right.But not until then.

I've done a lot of fighting. Overall in PvP, AD has the lowest density of skill. Although I'm not going to say there's no good players in AD. I have found some top notch players in AD, but I have found even more in EP, DC has probably the highest density of skill from what I've seen, but when it comes to the best players, they come in third.

As far as scenery goes, I personally think AD looks neat, but I prefer the snow and the mountains of Skyrim, and the dark medieval look of DC way more. And although AD probably has my favorite quest (the one in the lower left corner of Graughtwood with Sheogorath), overall I found it to be the most miserable questing experience. As far as friendliness goes, I haven't noticed a significant difference between the factions. Although if I were to rank them it would go DC, EP, then AD. And like I said in an earlier post, I like DC's king the most out of the three leaders. His sarcasm makes me chuckle. Your queen is kind of meh, but so is the leader of EP.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've done a lot of fighting. Overall in PvP, AD has the lowest density of skill. Although I'm not going to say there's no good players in AD. I have found some top notch players in AD, but I have found even more in EP, DC has probably the highest density of skill from what I've seen, but when it comes to the best players, they come in third.

As far as scenery goes, I personally think AD looks neat, but I prefer the snow and the mountains of Skyrim, and the dark medieval look of DC way more. And although AD probably has my favorite quest (the one in the lower left corner of Graughtwood with Sheogorath), overall I found it to be the most miserable questing experience. As far as friendliness goes, I haven't noticed a significant difference between the factions. Although if I were to rank them it would go DC, EP, then AD. And like I said in an earlier post, I like DC's king the most out of the three leaders. His sarcasm makes me chuckle. Your queen is kind of meh, but so is the leader of EP.

As far as scenery goes,I too love the snow,but it isnt called Skyrim. I love EPs Bleakrock Island too.I love the Rift as well for the snow and the great quests.However, EP is my second choice.DC is the lowest on my list,as I found it to be too hard to follow many of the questlines,and the players are too busy showing off their gear or skill effects to be of use other than to themselves.
    You have played PvP with a lot of other AD players then?
    I'm the opposite of you in that I find the best questing fun in AD,EP next,due to it's Morrowind connection and feel,and DC was miserable for me. I now dont play in EP because I know that eventually,once I finish the main questline,I'll get Cadwell's Silver and be forced to go to DC and play there. My vets in AD will have a good time though,as they will be ported to EP for Silver.They'll never see Gold though,cos that'll just be having to put up wityh playing in DC.
    Nope. :}
    *I know what quest you are thinking of,if I remember right.Just cant think of the name. XD
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, those who played Skyrim know AD does eventually win.

However, if you are farming or grinding there is a lot less competition/interference in DC or EP areas (including AD areas during and EP or DC silver/gold).
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• LBxFinalDeath
    LBxFinalDeath
    ✭✭✭✭
    People who played Skyrim know that no faction won this except The Empire.

DC has the closest right to the title of victor since they essentially wanted to just remake The Empire since the current one (In ESO) is trash and lost terribly.

DC was the first to put down arms if I recall and join the Imperial's new Empire when they made a come back.
    Edited by LBxFinalDeath on February 29, 2016 11:17PM
  • EnemyOfDaState
    EnemyOfDaState
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos has terrible taste confirmed.
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭

NOT DUNMER give ti to argonians they NEED SOMETHING besides the crap they have even if the potion was 30% it would still be crap

I made an awesome Fire Templar with a Dunmer, lots of fire magic, lots of fire resistance. Burn baby, burn!
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As far as scenery goes,I too love the snow,but it isnt called Skyrim. I love EPs Bleakrock Island too.I love the Rift as well for the snow and the great quests.However, EP is my second choice.DC is the lowest on my list,as I found it to be too hard to follow many of the questlines,and the players are too busy showing off their gear or skill effects to be of use other than to themselves.
    You have played PvP with a lot of other AD players then?
    I'm the opposite of you in that I find the best questing fun in AD,EP next,due to it's Morrowind connection and feel,and DC was miserable for me. I now dont play in EP because I know that eventually,once I finish the main questline,I'll get Cadwell's Silver and be forced to go to DC and play there. My vets in AD will have a good time though,as they will be ported to EP for Silver.They'll never see Gold though,cos that'll just be having to put up wityh playing in DC.
    Nope. :}
    *I know what quest you are thinking of,if I remember right.Just cant think of the name. XD

I just said Skyrim because I was specifically referring to Bleakrock, The Rift, and Eastmarch. I actually hate Shadowfen. Deshaan wasn't bad but it just wasn't nostalgic enough for me. I need more, I want Balmora, I want the city of Vivic! Yeah the best guys I've fought from AD were DCF and Royal-_-Animal. Sypherpk was pretty good, although he was only VR15 when I fought him so I'm sure he'd give me a much harder time if he was optimally geared.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, those who played Skyrim know AD does eventually win.

However, if you are farming or grinding there is a lot less competition/interference in DC or EP areas (including AD areas during and EP or DC silver/gold).

With the Thalmar? Yeah I'm curious to see where the plot line goes from there. I hope there's a huge war that we can actually be involved in. I'd love to kick some thalmar butt!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People who played Skyrim know that no faction won this except The Empire.

DC has the closest right to the title of victor since they essentially wanted to just remake The Empire since the current one (In ESO) is trash and lost terribly.

DC was the first to put down arms if I recall and join the Imperial's new Empire when they made a come back.

With this specific war? Yeah we all lose. Talos shows up and lays the smackdown on the whole continent, then AD gets jelly in the future and bans people from worshiping him. Salty much?