The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Radiant Magelight clarification

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
How many allies does the does the op 50% damage reduction effect? Is it limited to group?

Why is this so high compared to other major debuffs?
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    All allies within the radius of the effect. It's so high because it only applies to sneak attack damage, which is a small portion of the damage involved in most battles. If you are a sneak-burst-based build, consider developing some sustained battle tactics for when the one-shots don't work.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speely wrote: »
    All allies within the radius of the effect. It's so high because it only applies to sneak attack damage, which is a small portion of the damage involved in most battles. If you are a sneak-burst-based build, consider developing some sustained battle tactics for when the one-shots don't work.
    Have you tested that? Or are you just assuming it.

Btw. it's stupid to have a skill that reduces the damage I do while my ultimate is active by 50% for every nearby target, but well if you can't balance one aspect of the game, just nerf everything that is related to it.
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not run logs, but running RM in groups has elicited word of mouth feedback that allies within the area of effect have enjoyed the mitigation. Granted, this is not solid evidence, but I am ok with the results.

Also, look at it this way: Enemies have to take up one slot on EACH bar just to defend against sneak attacks. It serves NO other purpose. Your sneak attacks are very useful in many situations and grant you DPS potential across the board.

Who is winning here? The build that has to take up two slots just to reduce damage or the build that can just move on and apply damage elsewhere?
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this asking people from 2.3? or from Live?
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno has this received same treatment rapids and barrier by limiting the people affected?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speely wrote: »
    I have not run logs, but running RM in groups has elicited word of mouth feedback that allies within the area of effect have enjoyed the mitigation. Granted, this is not solid evidence, but I am ok with the results.

Also, look at it this way: Enemies have to take up one slot on EACH bar just to defend against sneak attacks. It serves NO other purpose. Your sneak attacks are very useful in many situations and grant you DPS potential across the board.

Who is winning here? The build that has to take up two slots just to reduce damage or the build that can just move on and apply damage elsewhere?

2 slots?

You mean 1 slot, as it is in pts. They don't even need it activated just equip on the bar.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the deal, it unlimited?