The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to give werewolf bite

ForlornBeliever
I've never had any issue with this before today so I'm guessing it's new. I tried to bite someone and it didn't gibe me the option. I was at the shrine and my bite isn't on cooldown so I know that's not the problem. 2 other people there even transformed and were unable to so I know it wasn't me glitching. Somehow one of them managed to get it to work though it'd be nice to know why it didn't in the first place.
Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf has been bugging for ages people struggle to bite and then the quest gets bugged having to exit and renter a few times to fulfill the quest
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok here is what i do when im at shrine in riften and it happens. Transformation it doesnt work so i sprint to a tree a ways away from shrine and sprint back then it works!!
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just swim into the water and let the wolf timer tick down a bit then swim back and you will be able to bite