The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild

Kozer
Kozer
✭✭✭
Hey whats up guys. I came back to the game and my old guilds seem mostly dead. =(

Anywho..I am looking to join a guild. I would like to join a guild that does pvp and pve on a regular basis. I would probably lean more toward pvp as I enjoy doing that in a group more.
My best character is currently an (Almost) Vet 5 Imperial Dragon Knight whos faction is AD.

I promise I am a joy to have around.
  • ForlornBeliever
    If you're still looking for a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭
    My gamer tag is Warri0r man
    I am currently at work but if you add me I will accept it.