The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anything better?

kalimar44
kalimar44
✭✭✭✭
Unless I'm missing something is there anything better for crit and wep dam than hundings rage and night mother's combo?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not stamina but what about briarheart?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briarheart suxx compared to those 2, especially the 5 piece bonus, since u nearly never have a 100% uptime on it.
    Some guy tested it here in the forums.
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    Briarheart suxx compared to those 2, especially the 5 piece bonus, since u nearly never have a 100% uptime on it.

Your right I looked into briar. I've checked out a lot of other set combos and I think what I'm using gives out the best crit/wep dam combo.

Zen needs to add more armor and wep choices. :)
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

The meta on live us 5 hundings 5 briartheart (on jewelry) 2 kena...