The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poor bananas at Azura PC Europe, please they need help!!!

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abra wrote: »
    multiple zerg stacking haha

you are pathetic really, with help of bs and how many guilds on ads you only won shame;
    emp zerg was the worst, he cannot play solo either so do you B)
    Ads killed azura campaign, nightcapping, making emp at 05:00 am etc- they simply killed pvp and morphed it to zvz and aoe lag trains.
    The worse they are most unskills and only numbers made them won campaign- they only deserve shame faction awards
    "only numbers made them won" XD coming from a DC perspective with your 5 guilds + Guests 'because 1 AD raid is too hard to fight' it's really priceless.

If AD win know its been done because both EP and DC are pathetic with their multiple zerg stacking and you don't deserve any reward for it so we should prove it to you ;)
    Actually on AD side there were only BS and UF and most of the time BS didn't play in primetime because of unbareable lag.

EP and DC had significantly more guilds playing on the campaign, many of them even at the same time, whereas on AD there was usually only 1 guild on at the same time.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

you are pathetic really, with help of bs and how many guilds on ads you only won shame;
    Ads killed azura campaign, nightcapping, making emp at 05:00 am etc- they simply killed pvp and morphed it to zvz and aoe lag trains.
    The worse they are most unskills and only numbers made them won campaign- they only deserve shame faction awards
    "only numbers made them won" XD coming from a DC perspective with your 5 guilds + Guests 'because 1 AD raid is too hard to fight' it's really priceless.

If AD win know its been done because both EP and DC are pathetic with their multiple zerg stacking and you don't deserve any reward for it so we should prove it to you ;)

Honour, Foxey, TDA, WDG, Exiles, Legio and Prootch all of which play for the campaign... Sorry you didnt have enough guilds this time around vs UF, Pikpoket pugs and Big Boss pugs. bring more next time :) Sure there is bananas too but we don't really play specifically for the campaign as people know.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 27, 2016 4:28AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today was a FUN day +1 day to go

http://i68.tinypic.com/wvsq9v.jpg
    wvsq9v.jpg
    Edited by Morostyle on February 27, 2016 4:36AM
  • Tuvi
    Tuvi
    ✭✭
    Nice thread and hello sheey.

Guess who!?
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was the EP group that face planted the inner keep door at BRK last night? You spent so long balling up and preparing to charge the flag the door got repaired as you were running into it. Funniest thing I've seen out there for a while.
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 8/7 traits Clothier & Smither
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tuvi wrote: »
    Nice thread and hello sheey.

I think he's angry because we smallscaled him the other day. :trollface:
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, well played. Buying anfetamine for the next campaign :D
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway I must admit that there are a lot of skilled players in that guild using 1 buttons bar + ultimate:

According to class: Steel Tornado - Sap Essence - Magicka Detonation - Clouding or Devouring Swarm - Vigor - Breath of Life

So much skills! :wink:

And what is considered skillful gameplay according to you? Single target skills? I guess when you fight 3 times your numbers you should use single target spells and no aoes. We should get lessons from Prootch and his "monotarget warbands".
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @kkravaritieb17_ESO

When you see a blob coming towards you, point that holy jesusbeam, doesn't matter who you hit or if he has 100% hp. Prootchstyle :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on February 27, 2016 7:00PM
    EU | PC
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psst no one cares about winning campaign I care about the 11 million ap in my bank ...errr toon. We specifically go to our faction lowest pop campaigns to avoid competition while we kill baddies.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway I must admit that there are a lot of skilled players in that guild using 1 buttons bar + ultimate:

According to class: Steel Tornado - Sap Essence - Magicka Detonation - Clouding or Devouring Swarm - Vigor - Breath of Life

So much skills! :wink:

And what is considered skillful gameplay according to you? Single target skills? I guess when you fight 3 times your numbers you should use single target spells and no aoes. We should get lessons from Prootch and his "monotarget warbands".

Naaaa, fact is you only able to do that. And stop this: "3 times your number". Only occasions it happens it's against pve guys who do not even know what to do and still bother to attack your #lolmonoskilltrain. You are just a farmer guild who wants to show stars and stripes aside your nameplate. But DC has these kind of guild too, unfortunately. Why don't you go to a game, I think something like wow, where you can go to arenas and bgs? Wait, I know the answer: too many skills needed. :p
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Psst no one cares about winning campaign I care about the 11 million ap in my bank ...errr toon. We specifically go to our faction lowest pop campaigns to avoid competition while we kill baddies.

At least you are honest. It's just I really do not understand what do you wanna do with all those APS. :D