The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Poor bananas at Azura PC Europe, please they need help!!!

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
Please, really NOT JOCKING, their real lives must be really miserable if they have been up all night to win this campaign!!! AHAHAHAHA

Priceless. After 4 months, finally, you are about to win a campaign. But what a stress not to sleep to succeed!
Edited by NinjaApacHe on February 26, 2016 8:30AM
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ... ?
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legendary well fitted gear inc I guess?
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, really NOT JOCKING, their real lives must be really miserable if they have been up all night to win this campaign!!! AHAHAHAHA

Priceless. After 4 months, finally, you are about to win a campaign. But what a stress not to sleep to succeed!

Because DC and EP never stood up all night capping the map...I really dont see the point of this thread.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never crossed your mind that there are players in other timezones playing aswell? Just because you sleep others have to sleep aswell? lol
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who won the 8th campaign round? You don't know? See, no one cares.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont hate the players, hate the game..

Every alliance nightcaps now and then, I dont know why this would inspire anyone to make a thread tbh.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi OP you must be new here.

This is how every faction has won campaigns since the games launch. Generally you shouldn't mock a faction for it because yours has done exactly the same in the past.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody cares.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahahahahahahahahah poor bananas

Seriously though, nobody cares.
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    Turn the servers off at 2am everyday, make people live lives, and stop nightcapping
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn the servers off at 2am everyday, make people live lives, and stop nightcapping

2 am? What timezone? 2am your time will be primetime for other players.
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    EU, GMT 2am
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop daycapping, I have to work.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol I just logged on to see the map - Well played AD Cappers, Love it!

Yesterday we fought the purple team ALL day, even tho' we werent leading the campaign. Im glad that the hard effort finally bare fruits ;)

EP and DC have too many premade raids, compared to AD!

GJ Pugs!
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morostyle wrote: »

Yesterday we fought the purple team ALL day, even tho' we werent leading the campaign. Im glad that the hard effort finally bare fruits ;)

GJ Pugs!

It wouldnt be a problem if all the premade raids would go to different keeps instead of stacking 3-4 full raids in Ash or BRK.

Guess they want to feel save and hold each others hands, too bad entire Cyrodiil is suffering 500+ ping for that..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morostyle wrote: »

GJ Pugs!

It wouldnt be a problem if all the premade raids would go to different keeps instead of stacking 3-4 full raids in Ash or BRK.

Guess they want to feel save and hold each others hands, too bad entire Cyrodiil is suffering 500+ ping for that..

*** happens, but it actually benefit us the most - they take a keep with full force - we take a keep with 0 defenders ;)

Unless its team purple ofcourse - 2 fronts megazergs :wink:
    Edited by Morostyle on February 26, 2016 1:53PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go AD! Show the Forum warriors that their sleep is overrated.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could we stop Sunday capping all together as well. I have a roleplay session I run then so can't make it to Cyrodiil.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Could we stop Sunday capping all together as well. I have a roleplay session I run then so can't make it to Cyrodiil.

In America, it is longstanding "Gentleman's Tradition" not to cap anything on Sunday, because everyone is @ church.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »

2 am? What timezone? 2am your time will be primetime for other players.

Love this argument. So many love to throw it around for nightcapping xD

Let them enjoy their wellfitted and sturdy gear. They have been working hard these nights with a medium bombsquads 4 in the morning mixed with pugs.

I use to run solo / duo at nighttime since it's good lagfree pvp, was really surprised when I ran into a bombsquad at those hours xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on February 26, 2016 4:28PM
    EU | PC
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    Ads killed azura campaign, nightcapping, making emp at 05:00 am etc- they simply killed pvp and morphed it to zvz and aoe lag trains.
    The worse they are most unskills and only numbers made them won campaign- they only deserve shame faction awards
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Abra wrote: »
    Ads killed azura campaign, nightcapping, making emp at 05:00 am etc- they simply killed pvp and morphed it to zvz and aoe lag trains.
    The worse they are most unskills and only numbers made them won campaign- they only deserve shame faction awards

share that Award with DC at trueflame^^
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    thought with was already won by decimation"elite"?
    Berserkur wrote: »

• NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway I must admit that there are a lot of skilled players in that guild using 1 buttons bar + ultimate:

According to class: Steel Tornado - Sap Essence - Magicka Detonation - Clouding or Devouring Swarm - Vigor - Breath of Life

So much skills! :wink:
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭

The only real guild at Trueflame is Necrotic Lagg and a few small scale groups .I don't know their names but they are very skilled. All of you complain about "elite" Megatrain and close your eyes on your own Megatrains. But yeah welcome to Cyro 2016
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    57307751.jpg
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "only numbers made them won" XD coming from a DC perspective with your 5 guilds + Guests 'because 1 AD raid is too hard to fight' it's really priceless.

If AD win know its been done because both EP and DC are pathetic with their multiple zerg stacking and you don't deserve any reward for it so we should prove it to you ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    this not about trueflame- open another thread if you feel to; this is about azura here

The only real guild at Trueflame is Necrotic Lagg and a few small scale groups .I don't know their names but they are very skilled. All of you complain about "elite" Megatrain and close your eyes on your own Megatrains. But yeah welcome to Cyro 2016

• Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    multiple zerg stacking haha

you are pathetic really, with help of bs and how many guilds on ads you only won shame;
    emp zerg was the worst, he cannot play solo either so do you B)
    "only numbers made them won" XD coming from a DC perspective with your 5 guilds + Guests 'because 1 AD raid is too hard to fight' it's really priceless.

If AD win know its been done because both EP and DC are pathetic with their multiple zerg stacking and you don't deserve any reward for it so we should prove it to you ;)

• Malik Battle-Born

You all joke about how "Ad wins nightcaps" but what you fail to realise is that DC and EP nightcap pretty much all those months before this one. Reds having Premades and Blues having premades to cap emp keeps at 5 am? I admit AD nightcap but so do EP and DC. I suggest stop your little QQ whine about nightcaps and how we should have stupid rule on 2am server shutdown. All 3 factions have zergs. All 3 factions nightcap. Everyone please enjoy your game and don't take this AD first win in 5+ months to heart.