The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Update 9 - complete skill point and/or champion point reset?

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone seen any notice from ZOS (or would ZOS like to make a notice) about whether update nine will reset all character skill or champion points owing to the changes, as was seen with the IC update last year?
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see 3 other identical threads almost directly below this one. C'mon now.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right...only fools would see, click then comment on this thread.

In all seriousness...I ran a site search for this info and couldn't find it, which is why I posted the question without worry much about the electrons it would consume on the site.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    You're right...only fools would see, click then comment on this thread.

In all seriousness...I ran a site search for this info and couldn't find it, which is why I posted the question without worry much about the electrons it would consume on the site.

Sucks that by this time you would have already found your answer. Classic example of L2FORUM ;)
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    and Update 9 also should include Mundoes Stone reste, as it was with update 7 (when ppl exploited duble mundoes stone with TBS set). Since ZoS can't make a fix for multiple mundoes stone bug, that would help to deal with those who already have them.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe their will be one. They said last time they would not automatically reset all skill points. It's a pain to put them all back when you have multiple characters.
    The Moot Councillor
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    I don't believe their will be one. They said last time they would not automatically reset all skill points. It's a pain to put them all back when you have multiple characters.

Yeah, it's better to spend a ton of gold instead to respec all those characters instead..... ;)
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see 3 other identical threads almost directly below this one. C'mon now.

Yeah, "C'mon now" is exactly right. How many do we need to get a yes or no answer from ZOS? :)