The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

If I want to play on both PC and PS4 do I have to pay 2 different subs?

shawn.macgillivaryb16_ESO
I have been playing on the PS4 the past couple of months and I'm really enjoying it. The thing is I don't always have access to the PS4 (kids, girlfriend, etc) so I decided to load up my account on the PC and i'm really enjoying it as well. Will there ever be an option to pay for 1 sub and access both accounts?

Thanks
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that I seriously doubt. Give you the option to not pay them twice? #noeta.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I found this for you:

"Will PS4 servers be split between EU and NA, or will we be on one megaserver?
    @TsoriGaming
    They will be split. PS4 users will play The Elder Scrolls Online on either the European PS4 megaserver or the North American PS4 megaserver. We’ll share more details about how this will work closer to launch."
  • shawn.macgillivaryb16_ESO
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I found this for you:

@TsoriGaming
    They will be split. PS4 users will play The Elder Scrolls Online on either the European PS4 megaserver or the North American PS4 megaserver. We’ll share more details about how this will work closer to launch."

I knew we couldn't play on both megaservers I was just hoping to pay 1 monthly sub instead of 2...maybe someday lol
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I found this for you:

@TsoriGaming

I knew we couldn't play on both megaservers I was just hoping to pay 1 monthly sub instead of 2...maybe someday lol

I think that's what is meant in the link.I tried a search for your question,and found the same info on several s ites.Why dont you ask customer service.I know they'd let you know.