The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP Australia - an XB/NA/EPact PVP GUILD

SymbioteKing26
SymbioteKing26
✭✭✭
Yo,
Looking to find other guys to form an Australian guild centred on PVP. There are a lot of amazing guilds out there but I never get the chance to play with them because of time zone differences, i'm sure a lot of you have encountered this too.
Me and a few others generally play cyrodiil regularly, and, give or take can shift around campaigns if need be.
So who's in?
Edited by SymbioteKing26 on February 27, 2016 4:08AM
EP/ Breton Nightblade Healer. Is fond of cheese. And scamps.
  • seanhold
    seanhold
    Soul Shriven
    add me up, Seano Hold
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    seanhold wrote: »
    add me up, Seano Hold

Cheers mate, will do.
  • SymbioteKing26
    SymbioteKing26
    ✭✭✭
    Its made. Under the name EP Australia :) at the moment we're in Azura's star but everything is changeable with guesting :)
    seanhold wrote: »
    add me up, Seano Hold