The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class builds

kmufc77b16_ESO
kmufc77b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi

Returning playing from launch and just wondering if there are any good class build website guides, ive had a look on google but dont seem to know what im looking for, im currently leveling a sorcerer

Thanks
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you looking for a skill calculator or build examples?
  • kmufc77b16_ESO
    kmufc77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Im not sure really, something to tell me how to make a decent spec within the 3 trees that are available if you get me
  • ForlornBeliever
    You can check out esoacademy.com. There are quite a few different types of builds that people try or use and have posted.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Bone_Demon
    Bone_Demon
    ✭✭✭
    Or you can just ask your question right here in this thread. I'm sure there are knowledgeable people lurking around this section of the forums willing to help. As a guideline you can say what class do you intend on playing. Also would you rather be magicka or stamina based and also for what purpose would you be playing your character: PvE or PvP.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭