Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need to talk to someone live and not thru email

IamNoobee
IamNoobee
✭✭
my brother is having an issue getting into his account which i want disclose the details here. he doesnt have a forum account so im trying to help him. when using customer support it sure as heck seems like he's getting responses that are not from a human and it doesnt seem like the problem is getting read. so id like to know how and if theres a way to talk to a live person thru phone or any other way.
PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
In need of a PVP Guild
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    IamNoobee wrote: »
    my brother is having an issue getting into his account which i want disclose the details here. he doesnt have a forum account so im trying to help him. when using customer support it sure as heck seems like he's getting responses that are not from a human and it doesnt seem like the problem is getting read. so id like to know how and if theres a way to talk to a live person thru phone or any other way

Hello IamNoobee, the tickets you send in ingame mails not always get right away to the real people sadly....
    If you want to contact a real person always you have to go to the main website of ESO. If you did that go to the support section ---> additional support questions... after you've done that log in and then you are on the right place where you can get really useful help from. I've used it quite often and they always helped me really good.

Hope they can help you as well. good luck!
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=UK&_ga=1.218284377.1329757934.1440360654

(either click on the link or search for it yourself on their homepage.)
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    thank you for your reply. but this didnt help because this was used from the start. what i need or want is to talk to customer support live in a chat room or on the phone. is this possible?

In need of a PVP Guild
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    also if you could tell me how to find the answer to what id like on that page please tell me how cause ive so been trying to :(
    Edited by IamNoobee on February 25, 2016 12:58AM

In need of a PVP Guild
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What options we have available for support are the ones available when logging in to Support at the top of the page.

If for any reason he is receiving automated responses or responses that are not relevant to his issue, please reply directly to the email and clarify how the issue didn't help. We understand that he is unable unable to access his account however, assistance with account issues will need to be addressed by Customer Support. Account access issues are very systematic so responses may seem stiff, however feel free to ask any questions as necessary.

As an additional note, if he needs forum access, please send one of our mods his @userID for logging into the game. So long as he is a registered player we can assist with helping establish his forum account. Typically this can very easily be done through Customer Support, and we recommend this method. However we understand that he cannot access his account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    What options we have available for support are the ones available when logging in to Support at the top of the page.

If for any reason he is receiving automated responses or responses that are not relevant to his issue, please reply directly to the email and clarify how the issue didn't help. We understand that he is unable unable to access his account however, assistance with account issues will need to be addressed by Customer Support. Account access issues are very systematic so responses may seem stiff, however feel free to ask any questions as necessary.

As an additional note, if he needs forum access, please send one of our mods his @userID for logging into the game. So long as he is a registered player we can assist with helping establish his forum account. Typically this can very easily be done through Customer Support, and we recommend this method. However we understand that he cannot access his account.

OP, zos eliminated telephone support some time ago. You may eventually get the help you need by following up via email, and that is really the only recourse. Too bad an official zos response doesn't explain about the absence of telephone support. zos should be ashamed of it's Customer Support.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a moderator I do not have information on the absence of telephone support. What we can do is offer what assistance we have available when using forums as a support route.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    thank you all for the replies. after 6-7 back and forth emails with what ever it was he finally got a response from an actual person.
    now for what i was asking tho. i think that kind of sucks that you cant get support via phone :(. and again thank you for the answers. hope i never have his problems lol.

In need of a PVP Guild