The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Not able to equip the new crafted gear

thekenmann
As the title says i wanted to use the new craftable set "Tava's favor"... But when i tried to equip it ( someone else crafted it for me in case that may matters ) nothing happened, so i tried again by unequipping all my gear first and then equipping the Tava's favor gear but that didn't work as well. Relogging didn't help too. Is there anyone else who had problems equipping the new craftable gear?
Edited by thekenmann on February 25, 2016 1:32PM
PC EU

Xorukk - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
Vilancia - Magicka Sorcerer - DD
Yoonii - Magicka Templar - DD
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing you have described should be blocking you from using the gear.

The only lock for not being able to use gear would be level requirement, as silly as it sounds are you sure you're the right level for the armour?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • thekenmann
    Turelus wrote: »
    Nothing you have described should be blocking you from using the gear.

The only lock for not being able to use gear would be level requirement, as silly as it sounds are you sure you're the right level for the armour?

Yes, im v16 :)
    Edited by thekenmann on February 25, 2016 1:39PM
    PC EU

• NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, with what you've described level requirements should be the only thing stopping you from equipping the new gear...
    If you're the appropriate level and this persists then report it as a bug.
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah as NovaMarx said, report as bug/mail support.

Nothing in that picture stands out as to why this shouldn't be possible.

Have you tried drag/drop and clicking E to equip it? Also tried without add-ons in case one of them is somehow blocking it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • thekenmann
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yeah as NovaMarx said, report as bug/mail support.

Nothing in that picture stands out as to why this shouldn't be possible.

Have you tried drag/drop and clicking E to equip it? Also tried without add-ons in case one of them is somehow blocking it.

Yes, i tried by drag/drop and by clicking E to equip it. I will try without addons later.
    PC EU

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might sound obvious as well, but make sure the party who crafted the Tava's armor didn't equip it by mistake ... causing it to be bound.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it could've been mailed if it was already bound.