The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild - Returning Player

Esbenshade

Hello guys & gals,
I'm returning from about a 2-3 month hiatus from playing destiny / fallout 4. I had 5 guilds but I'm going to be leaving 3 of them as they appeared to have died out in my absence. I'm also going to start a new character on the EP side. I play NA Xbox One. I have a vet 16 with DC, around 180-190 champion points(ton of rested enlightenment I need to go through still to get me caught up). I've still got about $400k in the bank and around 65k telvar stones. I am mostly a PvP player but will be looking to do PvE with my new character until I'm leveled and geared. I am interested in guilds with a trader and I have always been one of the top donation givers in my guilds. I'm not looking for any handouts or power leveling as I got to vet 16 before the XP adjustments were made and I know how to level and gear without any help. I'm really just interested in an active group with an active chat to find groups for daily dungeons and just to have people to talk to while I grind out my new guy. My gamer tag is Esbenshade. Feel free to msg me on here or on Xbox live. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks.
  • Ebonheart1111
    Ebonheart1111
    ✭✭✭
    Come join the battle in Cyrodiil with The Accursed Legion! We take on the AD & DC as a guild four times a week on Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri from 8pm to 11pm EST, and even before and after those times.

We then help each other during the times we're not fighting our enemies by doing delves, DSA, Trials, and much, much more.

So come and see what The Accursed Legion is all about at our website http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

Also check out all our accomplishments and news on our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild

If you're interested in joining please go to our website; just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you.
  • lazarusrevives
    We need an ambassador for EP and DC in Stonebrawlers of Highvale. The guild was formed in AD, but we are laid back and don't want to be exclusive to one alliance. Its a game for fun after all. Look up LazarusRevives or MorganMojo. We are the leaders. I'll also send an invite next time I log.
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We don't have a trader or store currently, but we're just about to unlock the store. We welcome all alliances and levels. If you hqbe any questions, please feel free to ask. GR= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server