Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player, needing a couple new active guilds!!

LtSzucs
LtSzucs
Gamertag-Lt Szucs

Hey everyone! I've recently been getting back into ESO and I'm loving it! My old guilds have seemed to died out, so I'm looking for some new ones! I'm an extremely guild oriented person, so I am constantly putting whatever I can into the guild store and bank to help out.

I am currently a level 31, Nord Templar aligned with the Ebonheart pact.

Hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks!
Edited by LtSzucs on February 24, 2016 11:52PM
  • Cybress
    Cybress
    what faction?
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Level 30, Nord Templar. Ebonheart pact.
  • Ebonheart1111
    Ebonheart1111
    ✭✭✭

Come join the battle in Cyrodiil with The Accursed Legion! We take on the AD & DC as a guild four times a week on Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri from 8pm to 11pm EST, and even before and after those times.

We then help each other during the times we're not fighting our enemies by doing delves, DSA, Trials, and much, much more.

So come and see what The Accursed Legion is all about at our website http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

Also check out all our accomplishments and news on our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild

If you're interested in joining please go to our website; just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We welcome all alliances and levels. If you hqbe any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • LtSzucs
    LtSzucs
    Thank you!!! I'll accept it tomorrow when I get online in the morning!