The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

seeking guild with beginners

Richard_scottub17_ESO
I am a level 20 dark elf looking to join a guild with some beginners. i have a lot of armor and weapons the i have been hording because selling them for so little seems like a waste so i would like to donate them to some lower levels to help them on their questing RazealTheSlayer
  • lazarusrevives
    I'll send you an invite to my newer growing guild Stonebrawlers of Highvale when I'm on next time. We are newer to the game, with some more experienced players in our ranks.
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • Richard_scottub17_ESO
    Good because I'm only a lvl 20 dark elf but I'm only a lvl 1 vamp lol
  • CelticSold1er
    Hey I was scrolling through the feed and i noticed your post if youre interested you can join The Trashing Gyarados we have an awesome name and many of us are about the same levle looking for more fun motivated people to join our ranks also i would love to have people help me organize the group we are mainly EP but i dont see a problem with other alliances joining :)

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]
  • CelticSold1er
    I forgot to mention my GM is Celtic Sold1er so message me and i will invite you or if youd prefer i can message you on Xbox

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]