Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complete List of Templar Changes in 2.3.X

joleda4ub17_ESO
joleda4ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
From 2.3.0
Templar
  • Aedric Spear
    • Blazing Spear (Spear Shards morph): This morph now displays a hostile red telegraph if it is cast from enemy Templars.
    • Focused Charge: This ability and its morphs are now more responsive, and will no longer cause you to become stuck in the charge animation.
    • Piercing Javelin: Increased the range of this ability and its morphs to 28 meters from 20 meters.
    • Puncturing Strikes: This ability and its morphs no longer knockback and apply crowd control immunity to the nearest enemy on the final hit; instead, they now snare that enemy by 70% for two seconds.
    • Radial Sweep: Increased the radius of this ability and its morphs to 6 meters from 5 meters.
    • Radiant Ward (Sun Shield morph): Increased the shield strength bonus from this morph’s shield to 6% per enemy hit from 5%.
  • Dawn’s Wrath
    • Backlash: Increased the maximum damage limit for this ability and its morphs by 25%, but decreased their damage stored amount by 66%. In addition, this ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected.
    • Eclipse:
      • This ability and the Total Dark morph can now reflect ranged physical projectiles back to the enemy, in addition to spell projectiles.
      • Revised the tooltips for this ability and the Total Dark morph to indicate that the area damage effect is separate from the self-reflect effect, and can be applied to a CC-immune target.
      • Fixed an issue where this ability and the Total Dark morph could reflect snares from ground-placed ticking abilities, such as Caltrops or Ash Cloud, and cause you to move at extremely high speeds.
    • Enduring Rays:
      • This passive ability now only increases the duration of the Sun Fire, Eclipse, and Nova abilities.
      • Increased this passive ability’s bonus to 15/30% more duration at Ranks I/II from 10/20%.
    • Nova:
      • Reduced the effects and visual light intensity for this ability and its morphs.
      • Increased the damage from the Supernova and Gravity Crush synergies by 16%.
      • Increased the activation range for the Supernova and Gravity Crush synergies to 3.5 meters from 2.5 meters.
    • Radiant Destruction: Fixed an issue where the execute bonus damage from this ability would not apply if multiple Templars were channeling these abilities on the same target.
    • Solar Flare: Increased the damage for this ability and the Dark Flare morph by 12%. The damage of the Solar Barrage morph remains unchanged.
    • Unstable Core (Eclipse morph): Increased the area damage when the effect ends by 50% and can be placed on an unlimited amount of targets, but it no longer reflects single target spells back to the enemy.
    • Vampire’s Bane (Sun Fire morph): Increased the damage over time duration for this morph to 9 seconds from 7 seconds.
  • Restoring Light
    • Breath of Life (Rushed Ceremony morph): This morph now only fires one additional secondary heal, previously two heals.
    • Cleansing Ritual:
      • Increased the healing from the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs by 12%.
      • Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to cleanse projectiles that were mid-flight. It now matches the behavior of the Purge ability.
    • Focused Healing: This passive ability now grants you the Major Mending buff while standing in your own Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage area effects and for up to 2/4 seconds after leaving them at Ranks I/II, instead of granting you 15/30% more healing to allies standing in your own Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage.
    • Healing Ritual: Reduced the cast time for this ability and its morphs by 25%, and reduced the healing done by 25%.
    • Radiant Aura (Restoring Aura morph): This morph now grants you and your allies the Major Intellect buff upon activation, as well as having an increased radius as a morph effect.
    • Restoring Focus (Rune Focus morph): This morph now grants you the Minor Protection buff, in addition to granting the Minor Vitality buff as a morph effect.
    • Rite of Passage: In order to prevent visual issues or issues where the channel would end prematurely, this ability and its morphs can no longer be cast in mid-air.
    • Rune Focus: Revised the tooltips for this ability and its morphs to indicate that the Major Ward and Major Resolve buffs will stick to you for 8 seconds after leaving the rune, while the morph effects of Channeled Focus and Restoring Focus require you to remain in the rune at all times.

From 2.3.1
Templar
  • Restoring Light
    • Healing Ritual: Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where the visual effects would linger on your hands after casting.

From 2.3.2
Templar
  • Aedric Spear
    • Crescent Sweep (Radial Sweep morph): Increased the bonus to the initial hit provided by this morph to 66% more damage dealt from 33%.
    • Empowering Sweep (Radial Sweep morph): Increased the duration of the damage reduction provided by this morph to 10 seconds from 8 seconds.
    • Focused Charge: The damage from this ability and the Toppling Charge morph can now be dodged.
  • Dawn’s Wrath
    • Eclipse: Fixed an issue with this ability and the Total Dark morph that was causing your health bar to not update properly whenever you reflected attacks back to yourself.
  • Restoring Light
    • Rune Focus: All the effects provided by this ability and its morphs will now remain on you for up to 8 seconds after leaving the rune’s radius.

From 2.3.3
Templar
  • Aedric Spear
    • Focused Charge: Made further improvements to this ability and its morphs to prevent you from getting locked out of using other abilities.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When presented as a complete list of bug fixes, buffs, and nerfs, it makes the Templar look like it benefits a lot from this update.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When presented as a complete list of bug fixes, buffs, and nerfs, it makes the Templar look like it benefits a lot from this update.

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree. Strongly.

MAGICKA Templar got some more dps, but not much. Our defensive utility is still mostly shot. All we have is heals...

Stamplar got.....Major Mending?

And to go with those changes, there were more nerfs. The ZOS doth giveth and taketh away even more.
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    * TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES *
    PS4 DC Stamina Templar Tank/DPS...because I ALWAYS play on hard mode
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    Can any explain back lash? Still confused has anyone tested this?

Can it crit?
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    From 2.3.0
    Alliance War
    • Assault
      • Rapid Maneuver:
        • This ability and its morphs now also remove their bonuses whenever you cast a friendly ability on an ally, as well as a damaging ability on an enemy.
        • Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 30 seconds from 20 seconds.
        • This ability and its morphs now only affect your group, instead of any friendly nearby ally.
        • Reduced the maximum amount of targets this ability and its morphs can affect to 24 targets, previously an infinite amount of targets.
    • Support
      • Efficient Purge (Purge morph): Increased the cost of this ability by 32%.
      • Purge:
        • Reduced the amount of targets this ability and its morphs affect to a maximum of 6 targets, previously 20 targets.
        • Increased the radius of this ability and its morphs to 18 meters from 12 meters.
        • This ability and its morphs now only affect your group, instead of any friendly nearby ally.

Are Rapid Maneuver and Purge the only AOE abilities that only affect group members? I ask because of the bolded part below.
    Templar
    • Restoring Light
      • Cleansing Ritual:
        • Increased the healing from the Purify synergy from this ability and its morphs by 12%.
        • Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to cleanse projectiles that were mid-flight. It now matches the behavior of the Purge ability.

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can it crit?

It can crit, it has always been able to crit. The issue is the CRIT cannot go over the capped damage. The max listed dmg is the most it can EVER do, even when critting. It's really not very good at all.
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭

Can it crit?

They reduced the player/group's damage going INTO the skill, but increased the overall damage WHEN IT POPS. This is an overwhelming buff, since most groups could hit the cap in the first few seconds anyway.

It can crit up to it's max damage tooltip, but never over it.
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »

Can it crit?

It can crit, it has always been able to crit. The issue is the CRIT cannot go over the capped damage. The max listed dmg is the most it can EVER do, even when critting. It's really not very good at all.

I tank as a stamina templar and have to disagree. I use PotL all the time to speed run vICP and vWTG if only for the dual-debuffs it provides. Given my 3k+ weapon damage, it pops noticeably as well; roughly 10k damage. Not to mention I have no idea what the ~18% additional resistance-lowering actually does for the rest of the team over the course of an engagement (I'm on PS4, so perhaps I'll know soon enough).

It's perfect for the Flesh Atronachs and bosses :)
    Edited by TheM0rganism on February 23, 2016 11:12PM
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

Larry David as your emoticon, Priceless.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great op. The patch notes I would like to see:

Toppling charge. We have changed toppling charge it will now have a coding and pathway like invasion. It will scale off your highest stat magic or Stam. It now actually works.

Blazing spear: we have un nerfed the damage on this skill because it never did more damage than was intended. It now no longer does pathetic damage its now ok.

Jabs: We have improved biting jabs and sweeps to a snare on the first hit. The last hit does 140% more damage. It now works on shields. Sweeps heal was un nerfed 5 percent becuse we don't want you to have to put down a rune or ritual before every sweep because we know you must constantly be moving.

Sun shield: We have changed blazing shield it now lasts 8 seconds it will scale off you maximum stat it will return 55 percent of damage to attacker within 6 meters. I will scale 2 percent for each target up to six attackers. We exclude this and all shields from battle spirit. The other morph will cost Stam. We do this because we support stamlar builds and play.

Dark flare: dark flare will actually fire off in 1.1 seconds for the first hit and every hit thereafter It can no longer empower itself but can empower any other ability.

Passive: using a dawns rather ability will grant major sorcery and major brutality for up to 6 allies for 10 seconds.

Passive: Balance warrior slotting an aedric spear ability increases weapon and spell damage 6 percent at level 2.

Nova: we have reduced the cost of this ability to 200 because we give other class low costs damage dealing ultimate so why not you.

Eclipse: we have unnerfed this ability it now scales off the highest stat it can be used on up to 6 targets and reflects single spells and projectiles up to 6 seconds. It can be purged and break free will cost 50 percent more. And the end of the 6 seconds it explodes with an additional 25 percent of the damage reflected and heals you for 25 percent of the damage reflected. The other morph costs stamina.

I think this would be a good start.

Edited by DHale on February 23, 2016 11:27PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Zarock32
    Zarock32
    ✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

Toppling charge. We have changed toppling charge it will now have a coding and pathway like invasion. It will scale off your highest stat magic or Stam. It now actually works.

Blazing spear: we have un nerfed the damage on this skill because it never did more damage than was intended. It now no longer does pathetic damage its now ok.

Jabs: We have improved biting jabs and sweeps to a snare on the first hit. The last hit does 140% more damage. It now works on shields. Sweeps heal was un nerfed 5 percent becuse we don't want you to have to put down a rune or ritual before every sweep because we know you must constantly be moving.

Sun shield: We have changed blazing shield it now lasts 8 seconds it will scale off you maximum stat it will return 55 percent of damage to attacker within 6 meters. I will scale 2 percent for each target up to six attackers. We exclude this and all shields from battle spirit. The other morph will cost Stam. We do this because we support stamlar builds and play.

Dark flare: dark flare will actually fire off in 1.1 seconds for the first hit and every hit thereafter It can no longer empower itself but can empower any other ability.

Passive: using a dawns rather ability will grant major sorcery and major brutality for up to 6 allies for 10 seconds.

Passive: Balance warrior slotting an aedric spear ability increases weapon and spell damage 6 percent at level 2.

Nova: we have reduced the cost of this ability to 200 because we give other class low costs damage dealing ultimate so why not you.

Eclipse: we have unnerfed this ability it now scales off the highest stat it can be used on up to 6 targets and reflects single spells and projectiles up to 6 seconds. It can be purged and break free will cost 50 percent more. And the end of the 6 seconds it explodes with an additional 25 percent of the damage reflected and heals you for 25 percent of the damage reflected. The other morph costs stamina.

I could not agree more with everything your saying. These changes would balance the class and make us poor templars the class we should always have been.

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can it crit?

I tank as a stamina templar and have to disagree. I use PotL all the time to speed run vICP and vWTG if only for the dual-debuffs it provides. Given my 3k+ weapon damage, it pops noticeably as well; roughly 10k damage. Not to mention I have no idea what the ~18% additional resistance-lowering actually does for the rest of the team over the course of an engagement (I'm on PS4, so perhaps I'll know soon enough).

It has been parsed as a DPS loss. Might be better with the new changes but I am still unimpressed.
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭
    Passive: using a dawns rather ability will grant MINOR sorcery and MINOR brutality for up to 6 allies for 10 seconds.
    FTFY. Both majors would be crazy OP. Either a single Major, or two Minors.
    Edited by TheM0rganism on February 23, 2016 11:36PM
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    Didn't one of the healing abilities get nerfed badly? They have plans to boost it once again or?
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DemiDemon wrote: »
    Didn't one of the healing abilities get nerfed badly? They have plans to boost it once again or?

Breath of life used to have 2 secondary heals which healed for 50% of the main heal (25% in pvp), it now has one secondary heal. This equates to a 25% nerf in overall healing with the cost remaining the same.
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭

Can it crit?

It has been parsed as a DPS loss. Might be better with the new changes but I am still unimpressed.

There is literally no other way to grant Minor Fracture/Breach in the game, tho. Where is your source on this and has it been updated in the last 6 months?
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can it crit?

There is literally no other way to grant Minor Fracture/Breach in the game, tho. Where is your source on this and has it been updated in the last 6 months?

Testing done in Templar threads, don't have time to look it up right now. Like I said, It might be better with the changes but overall it doesn't look worth it to me still. Minor fracture or no. Biting Jabs/Sweeps hit's harder and can proc Burning light and other beneficial on hit effects, which Power of the Light cannot (Def not burning light but other effects might proc, idk.).

Edit: Using PoTL requires using a global cooldown which would be better spent on your highest DPS attack Jabs/Sweeps.
    Edited by AfkNinja on February 23, 2016 11:59PM
  • TheM0rganism
    TheM0rganism
    ✭✭✭

Can it crit?

Testing done in Templar threads, don't have time to look it up right now. Like I said, It might be better with the changes but overall it doesn't look worth it to me still. Minor fracture or no. Biting Jabs/Sweeps hit's harder and can proc Burning light and other beneficial on hit effects, which Power of the Light cannot (Def not burning light but other effects might proc, idk.).

Edit: Using PoTL requires using a global cooldown which would be better spent on your highest DPS attack Jabs/Sweeps.

You mean for a solo stamplar dps build, don't you?
    #2233 - Never Forget
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nova: we have reduced the cost of this ability to 200 because we give other class low costs damage dealing ultimate so why not you. Increased its duration and dmg per tick to match Dk standard values and added a snare duration outside of the nova of 5sec to compensate for the lack of a healing debuff.

added a missing part :wink:

Edited by Tankqull on February 24, 2016 12:06AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passive: using a dawns rather ability will grant MINOR sorcery and MINOR brutality for up to 6 allies for 10 seconds.
    FTFY. Both majors would be crazy OP. Either a single Major, or two Minors.

Well actually the new molten armaments for dk will buff everyone with major sorcery and brutality fo 30 seconds so 10 seconds actually seemed like something reasonable. Check out the new new dk ability looks really good.

Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can it crit?

They reduced the player/group's damage going INTO the skill, but increased the overall damage WHEN IT POPS. This is an overwhelming buff, since most groups could hit the cap in the first few seconds anyway.

It can crit up to it's max damage tooltip, but never over it.

Clearly this is a pve opinion...

This is an overwhelming NERF for pvp, if the math seen in another post is accurate there isnt a build that would survive the damage needed to hit cap.

Has anyone used this in pvp on test server and can give us some practical insight?
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IF1LlAJ.gif
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree. Strongly.

MAGICKA Templar got some more dps, but not much. Our defensive utility is still mostly shot. All we have is heals...

Stamplar got.....Major Mending?

And to go with those changes, there were more nerfs. The ZOS doth giveth and taketh away even more.

Im a hobotemplar
    I got no house.
    Edited by Mumyo on February 24, 2016 12:34PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplars got some dps buffs for PvE, mostly tied to CP changes so stuff that benefits all magicka builds including "weak" sorcerers. RIP stamina.

Stamplars got major mending, like 8 months to late.

Overall templars got just as many nerfs as buffs in this patch.
    Nerf to the last bit of mobility a templar could possibly get.
    No buffs to survivability or utility. The opposite. Both Eclipse, BoL and Cleansing Ritual got nerfed used defensively.

Promised buffs for almost a year, but nothing ever changes. Third major patch in a row now where underperforming templar class is grinded down by clueless devs not knowing their own damn game+ streamers joining in and being happy&smug about it because they dislike healers.

Nothing that mattered was actually fixed, like Toppling Charge.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Magplars got some dps buffs for PvE, mostly tied to CP changes so stuff that benefits all magicka builds including "weak" sorcerers. RIP stamina.

No buffs to survivability or utility. The opposite. Both Eclipse, BoL and Cleansing Ritual got nerfed used defensively.

Promised buffs for almost a year, but nothing ever changes. Third major patch in a row now where underperforming templar class is grinded down by clueless devs not knowing their own damn game+ streamers joining in and being happy&smug about it because they dislike healers.

The streamer hate is strong, yet no accountability against templars that only used BOL with dual weld as a main heal for more than half year as meta.

TBH the community did ask for healing staff to be strong/utilized over DW swords for healing. Reduced BOL target quantity doesn't harm your solo heal, it limits how you group heal.

Is there a better chance available? Probably. But placing sole blame on streamers is juvenile, when the problem was soley between templars abusing their one skill and ZOS for not taking time to implement a proper solution.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to cleanse projectiles that were mid-flight. It now matches the behavior of the Purge ability."

This one change dropped Templar survivability in PvP so much that all the buffs combined cannot compensate.

What possible reason for this change? It clearly did not make Templars competitive in 1v1 or 1vx. And if you are casting purify you are using up a cooldown in which to heal or DPS.

Edited by Wreuntzylla on February 24, 2016 7:43PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to cleanse projectiles that were mid-flight. It now matches the behavior of the Purge ability."

This one change dropped Templar survivability in PvP so much that all the buffs combined cannot compensate.

What possible reason for this change? It clearly did not make Templars competitive in 1v1 or 1vx. And if you are casting purify you are using up a cooldown in which to heal or DPS.

My complaint with this is that it isn't as good as purge. Purge actually purges your whole team. Cleansing Ritual has to be synergized, and does not work for the whole team or multiple uses. Efficient Purge is qualitatively better than Cleansing Ritual, and the only reason I use cleansing is that it is a more efficient self cleanse and will give major mending in the future. That's it. I'd like to point out that generally class skills trump generic ones. Mirage for instance comes with better utility and passives than Shuffle, as it should.
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on February 24, 2016 8:14PM
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    eliisra wrote: »

The streamer hate is strong, yet no accountability against templars that only used BOL with dual weld as a main heal for more than half year as meta.

TBH the community did ask for healing staff to be strong/utilized over DW swords for healing. Reduced BOL target quantity doesn't harm your solo heal, it limits how you group heal.

Is there a better chance available? Probably. But placing sole blame on streamers is juvenile, when the problem was soley between templars abusing their one skill and ZOS for not taking time to implement a proper solution.

Who the hell did that?? Lol. And even if so, ooooh someone used one skill in dedicated healing tree to heal!! Stop the insanity.

By insanity I mean: stop complaining about dumb things.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My complaint with this is that it isn't as good as purge. Purge actually purges your whole team. Cleansing Ritual has to be synergized, and does not work for the whole team or multiple uses. Efficient Purge is qualitatively better than Cleansing Ritual, and the only reason I use cleansing is that it is a more efficient self cleanse and will give major mending in the future. That's it. I'd like to point out that generally class skills trump generic ones. Mirage for instance comes with better utility and passives than Shuffle, as it should.

Except for Templar. Templar skills it's ok if they are worse that world skills available to everyone.