Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having trouble logging in.

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to play for over 24 hrs now. First it was xbl. Now it's zos. Get with it for crying out loud. I spend 15 a month for eso plus, plus I pay for crown packs. 40+ a week. Spending almost 2 days trying to get on the game is stupid
    Edited by o0Velius on February 23, 2016 6:33PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What drives me nuts is the idea of ZoS, "it's xbox live, not us, therefore we don't need to look into it" 8 hours later... "well maybe it could be us... we should have someone look into it..." 15 hours later....
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • rpaxton23
    rpaxton23
    Soul Shriven
    Well now I'm pissed :# , I get the day off work and just wanna chill on the couch and play ESO but I keep getting the same message that I got last night so now it feels as if money has been wasted
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's no communication as to what the issue is. That's my issue.

Mods have commented in threads saying they moved it. Then nothing else.

Nothing but a message saying they're looking into it.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saying that, I'm in...

For now at least.

Eu by the way
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Saying that, I'm in...

For now at least.

Eu by the way

Fingers crossed, Of course im at work, but it working would be nice period :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I jus got in literally jus now and I been spamming it.... I'm starting to see other players so maybe try give it a try again
  • B.noah93b14_ESO
    B.noah93b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    It's on zos, side at this point. This is day 2 of not being able to get on.
    Started with Microsoft and has moved to zos. Fix this issue please
    I haven't been able to get in to the Game for 24hrs, now. I wasn't mad because it was Xbox but now it's the game if it isn't one thing it's the next.

Thanks for ruining my days off work.

I had one day off this week, it was yesterday. Honestly, I feel like I need compensated from both parties seeing as though I have a monthly subscription for ESO, AND I have been paying for Xbox live for years...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get in to the Game for 24hrs, now. I wasn't mad because it was Xbox but now it's the game if it isn't one thing it's the next.

I had one day off this week, it was yesterday. Honestly, I feel like I need compensated from both parties seeing as though I have a monthly subscription for ESO, AND I have been paying for Xbox live for years...

I'll be honest, I feel that way about the Microsoft Christmas Hack last year and Comcast,

I always hope to get some crowns... but eso is usually pretty good (better than Comcast) so I don't feel they Owe me, but id love free crowns :) please?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    Just got in also.

NA servers.
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    I have lost progress on my story campaign. To guess, about half an hour playing time.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just as I rage, I compliment, Thank you for your part in getting things resolved and your communication with the community
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    hope I can get in when I get home my horse might Die not being feed in 2 days
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

XB Live - $60 a year; divided by 365 days = 16 cents
    ESO+ - $15 a month; divided by average of 30 days = 50 cents

So, 66 cents down the drain! OMG, give me 1500 crowns at least ($15 value).

But, yes, I know, it's also the disappointment of not being able to play.

EDIT: sorry for the sarcasm. I was also disappointed that I couldn't play Sunday evening, when the problems started for me, or yesterday evening as well. But, when you put into perspective what you actually pay for one day, it's not that much money to lose. People spend more than that daily on Starbucks.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 23, 2016 8:00PM
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they've ever ever given free crowns, (other than the recent contest)
    bbrown0770 wrote: »

Don't worry, friend, I tossed your horse a couple of apples when I was able to get in last night.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Sempars
    Sempars
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Maybe, but since ESO was down I drank beer and binged on Netflix past few days. soooo really it was more like

Not your Father root beer(beer) = $11

so $12.32 a day...
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    I don't think they've ever ever given free crowns, (other than the recent contest)
    bbrown0770 wrote: »

Don't worry, friend, I tossed your horse a couple of apples when I was able to get in last night.

Thanks would hate to come back to my horse laying dead
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX