Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having trouble logging in.

• Wubsta
    Wubsta
    Soul Shriven
    I have also been unable to log back in. Keep getting the same two messages: Server has timed out or internal error has occurred. I have tried everything I know to do and everything I have found online.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I am now having trouble staying logged in and again cannot get back in on the XB1 EU server.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot login to Xbox One North American server at this time. No issues with Xbox Live or using other applications and games. Reported issue to support... and now here. What gives?
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    I can't log in to NA or EU either, keep getting internal failure or timed out.can log into Neverwinter/other games just fine.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• Gingerviper
    Gingerviper
    Soul Shriven
    Was able to log on around 12.30 GBT but have been kicked out and now unable to log in to any servers (normally on Europe server). All other apps that I use work and have reset both xbox and internet router, as of this time unable to play which is wasting my xbox live membership hope it is fixed soon and that we get some sort of inconvionce gift (like crowns etc) this is now looks like problem with ESO not xbox (who have fixed their problems). This is very inconvenient for me as I only get a few hours a day to play (when my son is at school and partner is a work.) at this rate will not beable to play on it till tomorrow. I have tried all the trouble shooting I could find. Please fix this soon at least by tomorrow .
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great, I was online but got booted for an Xbox update, and now I can't get back on... Just fracking great.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Zos knows about this issue, they have not acknowledged anywhere on any of the forums that they are aware and looking into it?
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    Iv logged on after about 20 minutes trying boyfriend in same house different xbox different tv cant log on, xbox live says all is fixed
    yet logging in is difficult and impossible for some
  • Kehnara
    Kehnara
    Ditto what Wubsta said.

So something is still up. Yesterday when everyone was having issues it was the XB Live side. Folks couldn't use any services like Netflix or Music etc. Well XB Live is up and all the services are up, so this must now be an ESO issue. I hope they have it resolved soon. I've done all the standard practices of shutting everything down, rebooting router, rebooting XB and still not working.
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    9am eastern time. Login failed several times. Unable to connect to NA or EU server. Network connection etc. fine.

Bummer. ESO is like my coffee. Now I have to get to the office, nooooo, not ready for real life yet!!!!!!
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • spalding1968
    After 30 mins of trying I eventually got logged into the game. Then it crashed at char select. Now back to spamming the login page. Bullwank.
  • Hartmut
    Hartmut
    Same for me. No Login to ESO is possible on different XBOX One and After resetting/restarting the Hardware.looks.

Connection error on the EU Server

Other Games with Xbox live Support ( Elite Dangerous) work as expected
    Edited by Hartmut on February 23, 2016 2:36PM
  • stairhopper
    stairhopper
    Soul Shriven
    'An unexpected internal error has occurred.'

Has this been acknowledged yet? I've seen no service alerts, unless I'm just being blind.
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Same issue here. A bit frustrating, but not so mad as this time would be blacked out anyway by some NA-XB1-Server Tuesday morning/afternoon update....
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    Just got in after about 30 attempts, hard reboots, etc.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• Benzaiten
    "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later."

So, how much later exactly? I've been unable to login and/or stay in-game since around 4pm PST yesterday.
    DC
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I am unable to log in specifically to ESO. All other apps work on my Xbox and I am connected to the Internet since I can watch YouTube on my Xbox. I have rebooted, cleared cache, no luck. I am rebooting the modem in my house now.

I see other players getting on but I still am unable at this point. And the Xbox.com/status page says everything is working.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to get in last night. This morning when I tried it kept kicking me after the server select and said to contact customer support. I did a hard reboot of my Xbox and was able to get back in.

To hard reboot, touch the X on the console (not just turning it off via controller) and hold it for a few seconds until the machine powers down. I usually unplug the power source at this point and reboot the modem. When the modem is back up I plug it back in and boot up.

The step with the modem isn't necessary to hard reboot, but I do it just because it certainly can't hurt. Good luck guys - this is super frustrating.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're going to look into this now, guys. Thanks for letting us know.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for letting us know you have acknowledged the issues.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • BeepEqualsOne
    I'm in the same boat. Server times out or "unexpected error" after clicking play on the server select page. Gives the spinning logo then dumps to main menu with message. Worked fine for me yesterday until about 4 pm EST.
    Guild Master of
    Nirn Crafting Consortium
    Cooperative Multi Faction Crafting Guild

Xbox one, NA Server.
    Always accepting new Members!

Beep Equals One on Xbox
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno I was raging at the FACT it was ESO 12 HOURS ago and you just NOW get around to checking it out??

Come on!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The issue that originated yesterday was a service interruption with Xbox Live, and was out of our control. At this time, we're investigating to see if the login issues are stemming from Xbox Live, or something on our end.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think Yes xbox Live Triggered something.

I think Xbox Live error caused an error, I think because other games work it has something to do with the way xbox live and eso work together. I would bet this something is what most other games don't have.

If according to xbox live, the gaming services are up but the "store" parts are down, makes me wanna believe eso has something tied into the purchasing aspect of xbox, (my first thought is crown store)

That's my thoughts. Sure xbox started it, but i think the reason eso is effected, is because of eso.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    It's on zos, side at this point. This is day 2 of not being able to get on.
    Started with Microsoft and has moved to zos. Fix this issue please
    I haven't been able to get in to the Game for 24hrs, now. I wasn't mad because it was Xbox but now it's the game if it isn't one thing it's the next.

Thanks for ruining my days off work.
    Edited by o0Velius on February 23, 2016 5:01PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • xAPxZeez
    xAPxZeez
    ✭✭
    Yes I'm wondering why I pay a monthly fee to not play the game I'm thinking its time to go free to play. I have been having issues logging in and being kicked since release. If it's not one thing it's another. I'm shocked this company made fallout because I've had practically no issues with that game.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    It's a new ultra-boss...Load Screen Smoke Boss. I've heard it can be defeated by spamming the ability "Distract Thyself" and the Ultimate "Patience" (which is kind of an expensive ult tbh, but effective if used properly). You actually need to be pretty balanced with mag & stam to win here. It's solo content.

(this is just a joke - looking for levity while they sort this out! Not trying to irritate the irritated further.)
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • falcatatimes01
    falcatatimes01
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue with me. I noticed that the probs started at around4am yesterday. However ESO have admitted that there is a problem on the EU server and that they're "looking into it."
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    It's a new ultra-boss...Load Screen Smoke Boss. I've heard it can be defeated by spamming the ability "Distract Thyself" and the Ultimate "Patience" (which is kind of an expensive ult tbh, but effective if used properly). You actually need to be pretty balanced with mag & stam to win here. It's solo content.

(this is just a joke - looking for levity while they sort this out! Not trying to irritate the irritated further.)

You did make me laugh!

I just was so upset as again I spend all day taking care of family stuff, my disabled dad plays World of Tanks, did all freakin day and when I finally get the chance to play... BLAM its all fubar'ed. Murp!

I kept getting the feeling, "just one more hour..." and then the rage when it didn't (honestly was thankful I went to bed when I did instead of tryin to wait it out)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TeHdAbWiZ
    TeHdAbWiZ
    Welp it's been well over 15 hours since I could log in last...still can't!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bout too start rage spam help tickets!!!! Sadly I payed my eso sub cost for this month yesterday right before it booted me off n I couldn't get back on....hopefully Ots fixed within a few more hours or I'm wasting money on a broken game....