The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Point of View glitch

yuribroda
yuribroda
Soul Shriven
There's some kind of glitch that sometimes happens after using a wayshrine. The point of view changes from first-person to third-person, and locks that way. Then I need to take a wayshrine somewhere else and then I can change point of view. It never seems to happen when I take a wayshrine into a city. Basically, whenever I zone in or out, this can happen, and then reverse when the same happens. It's really weird.
  • smmonroe78b14_ESO
    smmonroe78b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here. Logging out then back in fixes the issue too.
  • jaysonic1991
    jaysonic1991
    Soul Shriven
    Can confirm this. Has happened to me numerous times. I've found some doors actually let you switch it back as well. But not all. Very weird.
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed as of 3/21. Hope this was addressed in today's patch.
  • WelfareWarfare
    WelfareWarfare
    Soul Shriven
    This happens repeatedly to me, but is usually initiated by a specific wayshrine the first time it is used. My only work arounds are to immediately use the shrine to go elsewhere, change the POV, and then beam myself back. Going through doors has never had an effect for me. This is still happening as of today.
    ----
    Do. Your. Own. Work. Save the wails.

Xbox: Welfare Warfare
    Steam: WelfareWarfare
    GameCenter: WelfareWarfare