The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Maelstrom Arena loot drop changes?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
when things got late into the Imperial City update drop rates increased and chests dropped more items.
is it about time the arena drops double the items and gets better drop chances? (via removing the junk ruby stuff) as this would encourage more visits to Maelstrom Arena even during the new DLC as well as watering more set usage into the system since currently many sets from the area aren't even used due to how low chance it is to complete a set (for more casual players at least) and would give the impression old content isn't just dead and forgotten.

thoughts?
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    surprised theirs no input :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? My stam blade got a blue vet 15 ruby staff of ass today for killing a world boss. Score!! Eat staff, evil doers, cause this one is dispensing killer non-trait, underpowered Justice one Hp at a time!!

Oh wait....I already tore that crap apart. Dang it.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I wouldn't talk too much about there are many players on forums who for some reason think that never obtaining you perfect set in maelstrom is acceptable...I agree with you though. Patch 1.6 and lower would be crying in their graves about the consistent *** hob grind we have been given