Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a laid back PVE guild

GreenGhostMan
GreenGhostMan
✭✭✭
Newer to ESO and looking for a laid back leveling/PVE guild, preferably with an older population (age 25+). Most of my online time is on weekends with some weeknights here and there. Looking for a guild that can help me learn the game in a laid back environment.

My main is a lvl 39 High Elf Templar on AD. I have a couple low lvl characters on EP that I plan on leveling over time as well.

Anyone recruiting???

Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • lazarusrevives
    Stonebrawlers of Highvale are recruiting. It's a new laid back guild that a couple friends of mine and I are building now. We all have lives, but we're here to play and offer help when we can. I'm usually around and can log in for a few minutes in emergencies. GT: LazarusRevives
    Look us up, we aren't the biggest at this point. But we've got quality on our side so far.
    What's your GT?
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭
    Stonebrawlers of Highvale are recruiting. It's a new laid back guild that a couple friends of mine and I are building now. We all have lives, but we're here to play and offer help when we can. I'm usually around and can log in for a few minutes in emergencies. GT: LazarusRevives
    Look us up, we aren't the biggest at this point. But we've got quality on our side so far.
    What's your GT?

Sounds cool. Which alliance is the guild mostly?

GT: Green GhostMan
    Edited by GreenGhostMan on February 23, 2016 2:29AM
  • ForlornBeliever
    I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues if you're still interested in joining a guild. We welcome all alliances and levels. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • lazarusrevives
    All alliances are welcome, but it is an AD guild. I'll send an invite when I log on my lunch break.
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭
    What's your GT?

Sounds cool. Which alliance is the guild mostly?

GT: GreenGhostMan

Sorry! There is a space in my GT. Green GhostMan
  • SoupDejour

LazarusRevives
    I am interested in your guild as well.

gt: DB Soup Dejour
  • lazarusrevives
    Will do. Trying to login now, but it looks like the servers have been ddosd packet attacked..