The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Spoilers] Cats really do have nine lives

Dread_Guy
Dread_Guy
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was in Reaper's March doing missions when I did the quest at Senalana where you have to choose to save or kill Raz. In my first playthrough, I saved Raz against his wishes so this time I chose to sacrifice him for the greater good. Imagine my surprise when I met up with him in Dune at the end of the Two Moons Path mission completely fine and with no explanation. Don't get me wrong, I like Raz and his character/personality is one of the best in the game, but damn, that was a slap to my immersion. oh well, I guess Raz still has 8 lives left
Edited by Dread_Guy on February 19, 2016 10:55PM
"My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ol' Raz always finds a way! He really is my favourite NPC in the game.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to spoiler the title.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine my surprise when I met up with him in Dune at the end of the Two Moons Path mission completely fine and with no explanation.
    I'm sure he does usually give an explanation, but I can't remember what it is.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp