The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new to ESO on xbox

mm916
mm916
i played a bit on ps4, but all my friends did not like the game, so now im here on xbox looking for a guild. one that wont mind noob questions lol my XBL gamer tag is
X Caliizsick X thanks
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which faction are you in?
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • mm916
    mm916
    Aldmeri dominion, but i am going to play one in each faction prolly
  • LoptTheSly
    If you are willing to be a Werewolf I can add you in my guild Fenrir's Brood.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    mm916 wrote: »
    i played a bit on ps4, but all my friends did not like the game, so now im here on xbox looking for a guild. one that wont mind noob questions lol my XBL gamer tag is
    X Caliizsick X thanks

My guild is all fraction and always willing to help noobiestudents learn and grow
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We welcome all alliances and levels. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server