The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Help on Magicka Templar

TheFriendlyCactus
TheFriendlyCactus
Soul Shriven
So I am currently V3 and no matter if I am in PvP or PvE I just dont put out damage.

Could any help me out with armor sets, Weapons (Front and Back Bar) and Skills (Front and Back Bar)?

I am open to trying anything that can help me put out good DPS whether it is Single target or AOE.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Julianos/kagrenacs and seducer/Magnus with any arcane jewelry until you can get willpower. Dual wield front bar use sweeps, radiant destruction, purifying light/vampires babe, repentance, breath of light. Back bar resto use channeled focus, blazing spear, harness magic, entropy, rapid regen/healing ward, fit inner light on both bars. Good ultimates I use are dawnbreaker of smiting, solar prison, shooting star, bar swarm. Use sweeps for most everything swap for dark flare for range. If you feel uncomfortable with dual wield use a destro staff.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
    Options
  • TheFriendlyCactus
    TheFriendlyCactus
    Soul Shriven
    @ryanborror I will definitely try this tank you for commenting. Just gotta take some time to get the skills I don't have :smile:
    Options
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Important things as Templar: always have an Aedric spear ability on each bar for Templar crit passive. Try to use a dawns wrath ability every 6-8 seconds like purifying light or vampires bane for ultimate gain via prism passive and minor sorcery via illuminate passive.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
    Options