The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Help on Magicka Templar

TheFriendlyCactus
TheFriendlyCactus
Soul Shriven
So I am currently V3 and no matter if I am in PvP or PvE I just dont put out damage.

Could any help me out with armor sets, Weapons (Front and Back Bar) and Skills (Front and Back Bar)?

I am open to trying anything that can help me put out good DPS whether it is Single target or AOE.
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Julianos/kagrenacs and seducer/Magnus with any arcane jewelry until you can get willpower. Dual wield front bar use sweeps, radiant destruction, purifying light/vampires babe, repentance, breath of light. Back bar resto use channeled focus, blazing spear, harness magic, entropy, rapid regen/healing ward, fit inner light on both bars. Good ultimates I use are dawnbreaker of smiting, solar prison, shooting star, bar swarm. Use sweeps for most everything swap for dark flare for range. If you feel uncomfortable with dual wield use a destro staff.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • TheFriendlyCactus
    TheFriendlyCactus
    Soul Shriven
    @ryanborror I will definitely try this tank you for commenting. Just gotta take some time to get the skills I don't have :smile:
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Important things as Templar: always have an Aedric spear ability on each bar for Templar crit passive. Try to use a dawns wrath ability every 6-8 seconds like purifying light or vampires bane for ultimate gain via prism passive and minor sorcery via illuminate passive.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA