Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf guild pure bloods recruiting free bit to members

zomblord85
Pure bloods is ebon pact werewolf only guild. Contact me on forum or on live tag is xgc zomb
  • Kingcipher1
    Kingcipher1
    Soul Shriven
    gt is just xgc zomb? im looking for guild for my nord
  • zomblord85
    Yes that's correct
  • zomblord85
    Msg me on that gt I'll talk with u
  • xxMonkeyManxx21
    xxMonkeyManxx21
    Soul Shriven
    gt xxMonkeyManxx21 interested in becoming a werewolf
  • zomblord85
    Ok get with you when I get home and have access to my xbox
  • zomblord85
    Anyone who is wanting to join please keep in mind this is a new guild so it may take a week or so to get your bite. The more players we get turned the the process will become faster
  • zomblord85
    ive got a few messages on xbox I haven't been able to answer ill try to contact you when I get off work today. sorry for the delay
  • zomblord85
    pure bloods also needs player who are already werewolves to help grow the guild. no leadership spots have been filled yet and we need pack leaders and alphas willing to pass their bite on for the benefit of the guild. message me on xbox if interested GT is XGC ZomB. For now the guild Is only taking ebon pact, but may open up to other alliances at a later time.
  • Hyral
    Hyral
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. Just got scammed out of a bite earlier (which is my fault) so I much prefer this.

Gt: Hyral X
  • zomblord85
    Ok man send me a friend request on Xbox. When I get home I'll get with u on there and get u in. Please keep in mind the guild is new so make take a few days to get your bite. But if u stick around u will get a bite no charge.
  • zomblord85
    here is a new guild application I made on gamerlaunch please complete it and message me on xbox once u have. http://purebloodseso.gamerlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=480776
  • Deathshade11
    Deathshade11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join your guild and become a werewolf.
    Gt: CORYMEADJR