The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO – The Year Ahead"

• giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    removed as original reply finally appeared.
    Edited by giinoz2011rwb17_ESO on January 26, 2016 4:13PM
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    can someone tell me if i was just imagining that i read somewhere that the option for combat information eg: damage/healing #s , was going to be added to console?

i can't find it now... thx.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone tell me if i was just imagining that i read somewhere that the option for combat information eg: damage/healing #s , was going to be added to console?

@HeathenDeacon Specifically in Update 9 (with Thieves Guild) we will be seeing scrolling combat text, which will of course include damage and healing numbers. Sometime in the future we will see buff/debuff trackers as well. I haven't heard anything specifically on combat logging which would store the numbers for later review.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

@HeathenDeacon Specifically in Update 9 (with Thieves Guild) we will be seeing scrolling combat text, which will of course include damage and healing numbers. Sometime in the future we will see buff/debuff trackers as well. I haven't heard anything specifically on combat logging which would store the numbers for later review.

whew! thanks for info. along with text this wiil go a long way to helping console version actually be plaayble like a real mmo finally. stoked to here its coming soon.
  • emkv93b16_ESO
    emkv93b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    What about Arenas?
    I would really like to have an Arena where you can queue up for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5's, either solo or with friends.
    And then have leaderboards, where the top rated players/teams get rewards at the end of the day/week/month.
    It really brings a new aspect of PvP into the game
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Arenas?
    I would really like to have an Arena where you can queue up for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5's, either solo or with friends.
    And then have leaderboards, where the top rated players/teams get rewards at the end of the day/week/month.
    It really brings a new aspect of PvP into the game

PvP arena ? Who wants that ? (tm)

• Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    plz allow rp cross faction interaction via /s and /e for cyro rp. im not the only one who wants this. plz make it happen before db drops or right when db drops...i need an rp death for a character that is in ad for my dc char. dont forget us roleplayers!
  • kratier
    kratier
    ✭✭✭✭
    so, this is why the guard system is so awful? you reneged some player focused bounty system in favor for unkillable god npcs that strike down players at a moment's notice? its so awful and lazy.
  • Dober
    Dober
    ✭✭
    The Only essential and important thing in Social Improvement should be LFG Chat!! So it is possible to shout out to the 1million players out there and put Trial groups together without Facebook!!!

And a Trial Que. Why can we still not que for Trials?

And what happened to Craglorn Que?
    Edited by Dober on April 4, 2016 8:40PM
    Follow us on Facebook - The Syndicate ESO
    Join us on the PSN Community Group - The Syndicate ESO
    Add me on Facebook "Karl Doberman" for Auction inv and much more