Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Pricing for tri stat pots?

DEATHquidox
DEATHquidox
✭✭✭
Whats a good price for tri stat pots vet 15? Take into acc that colombine is 1k each
  • Sneakyfool
    Sneakyfool
    ✭✭✭
    1k each what server do you play on?

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sneakyfool wrote: »

Holy crap I need to sell some of those.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

Ps4 na, yeah they go for 1k each on here for some reason they are really expensive. That's why I can't just sell 20 pots for 5k it would have to be like between 6-8k
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

The price drops a bit as you buy higher but if ur buying 5-10 it's gonna be 5-10k and if you buy a bit more it goes down a few thousand gold
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The price drops a bit as you buy higher but if ur buying 5-10 it's gonna be 5-10k and if you buy a bit more it goes down a few thousand gold

Columbine and other flowers for Tripots sell for 60 gold on the PC.

Where do people on the PS4 get the gold from to support these inflated prices?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

That's what I'm saying. I have no idea but to combat it the prices for pots have to be crazy honestly
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

That's what I'm saying. I have no idea but to combat it the prices for pots have to be crazy honestly

I don't buy any of the stuff I just farm it. I base my prices off of the cost of things. Such as Columbine and bugloss and mountain flower would cost me dot dot dot and plus the waters I have to buy with my telvar. If someone comes to me with the mats I don't charge anything honestly
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Columbine is actually much higher on the PC now. Over 300g recently.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

That's still hell of a lot better then 1k a piece. You can make a fortune off of Colombine hahaha
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been a while since I sold any flowers. I only sell when I have 600 in bank and then it's the excess. Been using up tri-pots recently so I have been hoarding them.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's still hell of a lot better then 1k a piece. You can make a fortune off of Colombine hahaha

Thing is, this stuff is so easy to farm. All you need is access to a Caldwell's Gold or Silver zone and Keen Eye and your rolling in petals.

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I was feeling a little guilty for selling a stack of 25 columbine for 5K (200g/each) on PS4 NA. I work similar to what Nestor described and sell in stacks of 25 once I have a stack of 200. I usually sell the stacks for 2500g for the stuff I use less often, and 3000g for more in demand stuff. A few days ago my stack of columbine got over 200 for the first time, so I peeled off 25 and put 'em up for 5k.

Guess I need to go back and check my pricing. Money isn't really an issue for me, and I like to think I'm helping out others. Unfortunately, I'm guessing I'm actually helping the big money players, that resell my badly priced items, make even more money.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is totally worth farming for Dragonthorn, Bugloss and Columbine. I use Tri-pots in PvP a lot, highly recommend anyone reading to invest in Alchemy for the awesome perks it gives you.

Also Namira's Rot is a reallllly good too for PvP potions, mainly invisible potions.

Imperial City Sewers has tons of bags and bottles you can get tears from[v15 water]. Plus, you can buy them with Tel Var stones.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on February 17, 2016 6:35PM
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

If everything is expensive then nothing is expensive.

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't buy any of the stuff I just farm it. I base my prices off of the cost of things. Such as Columbine and bugloss and mountain flower would cost me dot dot dot and plus the waters I have to buy with my telvar. If someone comes to me with the mats I don't charge anything honestly

You get 3 lorkhans tears every time you do a alchemy writ, might be better than TV's unless you need a bunch.

• Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I sell columbine almost daily. Price on PC NA has been hovering around 350 per piece. Namiras Rot around 160 per piece. Bugloss around 80 per piece.

This is based on sales within the 4 trade guilds I belong to. The Master Merchant add on for PC is great. To bad console users do not have an outlet like this.
    PC/NA
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭

You have to remember that the console servers have a year less of picking and so supply of everything will be less (even consumables) driving up prices. All the flowers used to be more expensive on our server...granted never that expensive.
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Calidus1 wrote: »

You have to remember that the console servers have a year less of picking and so supply of everything will be less (even consumables) driving up prices. All the flowers used to be more expensive on our server...granted never that expensive.

Very good point. Takes some time to get things to "settle down"
    PC/NA
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Raw cost per pot (bugloss/columbine/mountain flower) on xbox one NA comes to 218 gold just for materials and sell for 250-300 ea in traders.

It comes down to this fact... If buying the raw materials to make something costs equal to or more than what you can sell the crafted item then it is better to just sell the raw materials than sell crafted goods.

So if you are farming the mats and the above is still true just sell the mats you will make more with less effort.

NOTE FYI: There are 3 platforms with 2 servers each and all have their own market pricing. So make sure that if you go with someone's recommended pricing that they are on your server AND then check raw material prices on that server as well
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Columbine is actually much higher on the PC now. Over 300g recently.[/quote]

Its Mountain Flower that sells for 60 gold still, Columbine does sell for 330 gold or so. I might have to sell some of the excess I have.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have a view on Xbox EU pricing? Tried a few traders but they had nether mats nor pots to compare!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    Wow, I really need to sell some reagents. I have over 200 of each that I just hoard. I'll have to do some research over on the Xbox NA and see what stuff goes for. This has been very enlightening.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spend a few hours searching for flowers throughout Tamriel 2 days ago, this was the pricerange from what i saw in PC/ EU..

Tristat potions:
    Columbine 340g-420g
    Bugloss 68g-120g
    Mountain Flower 67g-92g
    Dragonthorn 16g-20g (alternative to Mountain Flower, provides a little less duration)

Spell Power Potions:
    Corn Flower 40g-60g
    Lady's Smock 70g-100g
    Water Hyacinth 24g-32g

Other popular flowers:
    Nirnroot 30g-50g
    Namira's Rot 80g-110g

I searched in close to all big and popular locations, all starter areas, starter big areas like Glenumbra, capital cities, Craglorn and Wrothgar. Many refuges, small distant located traders as well .....

I was searching for a place I could place a bid tbh. but I browsed for flowers through all the locations xD addons ftw.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on February 19, 2016 10:40PM