Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get willpower jewellery

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Title says it all
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to farm the sewers for Dark ether and bone shards,

when you have 60 of either you go to the relevant safe/trophy room with your Ether or shards and open the chest,
    you stand a chance of getting jewelry or weapons...

Or,

Visit the guildstore and buy them..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best place is Vile Drainage in DC part of sewer. If you're not DC, expect DC though.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also drop in Undaunted Pledge runs. Got one while doing the pledges yesterday. Less reliable than opening a vault in IC but it does happen.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, as the above posts say.

IC vaults.
    Guild Store.
    Final Boss in dungeons.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • aaron_campion
    aaron_campion
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

IC vaults.
    Guild Store.
    Final Boss in dungeons.

How do you open the ic vaults. Is it with the stones that you get for each kill
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

IC vaults.
    Guild Store.
    Final Boss in dungeons.

How do you open the ic vaults. Is it with the stones that you get for each kill

Vaults aren't opened with Telvar stones, but with Marks of Legions, Bone Shards, etc. For WIllpower you want Bone Shard or Dark Ether.

Source:
    Bloody Claw||Monstrious Tooth = agilty

Bone Shard || Dark Ether = willpower

Mark of the Legion ||Planar Armor scrabs = waste of time
    VolvoXX wrote: »
    Bone Shards & Dark Ether : Willpower
    Mark of the Legion & Planar Armor Scraps: Endurance
    Monstrous Teeth & Bloody Claws: Agility
    Edited by tinythinker on February 19, 2016 2:01PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild store prices have gotten pretty good as of late, I got necklace and 2 rings of Willpower at V16 for under 20k just a week ago.

(I didn't feel like farming Bone Shards & Dark Ether for 3 or 4 days straight)
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on February 19, 2016 2:05PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild store prices have gotten pretty good as of late, I got necklace and 2 rings of Willpower at V16 for under 20k just a week ago.

Its the arcane willpower rings that are expensive.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OH MY GOD... ;_; Now I have to go compulsively shop. All of them under 20k? Or was that each?
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!