The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Suggestion] XP lock.

SerpentbreeD
SerpentbreeD
✭✭✭
Say I want to enjoy each aspect of the game for its intended level. Say I feel I'm leveling too fast and end up with unfinished content for too low of a level.
I'm sure I'm not the only person facing this dilemma. A way to lock my experience would fix this problem immediately. Depending on what the game developers would think is best, making this experience lock cost a certain amount of money or even crowns would be quite alright, but this would give a slight bit of additional control over our characters and the way we may want to play this game.

Just a thought.
The path to enlightenment is paved with the corpses of the mindless.
  • SerpentbreeD
    SerpentbreeD
    ✭✭✭
    Let's give a little example here. There are Psijic Ambrosia and the Crown Experience Scroll, giving an experience boost.
    One is made through provisioning, the other bought for crowns. Now let's assume two items were to be released, a crafted one, blocking experience gained for half an hour and a Crown Store bought pack of 5, blocking experience completely for two hours.

Zenimax would make a bit of cash from this one and I'm sure, provisioners among us would, too.
    The path to enlightenment is paved with the corpses of the mindless.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree. I originally bought this game for the questing and it sucked to out level all the quests I still needed to complete. Now I just pvp so it does t affect me anymore, but I still agree with you.
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who is going to buy an item that stops leveling? Isn't that the purpose of the quest to begin with? It just sounds like such a small niche market, that it'd be hard to pitch it as an idea to make money. It'd be easier if they just scaled enemies to your level, perhaps after the main quest, so if you go back to complete the lower level content you would still be facing enemies at your level.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]