The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug with changing guest campaign

Draxys
Draxys
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Logged to an alt today and tried to change guest campaign. It says that I changed it within the past 24 hours, so I can't change it for another 3 days.... I haven't even done anything besides feed the horse on this character for a month, much less even open the campaign tab.

Why am I still on cooldown? Does the cooldown apply to in Cyrodiil time only? (And if the answer to the second question is yes, then why is such a *** mechanic in place anyway?)

rip decibel
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and third question: why is the layman term for mentally handicapped censored? This forum treats people like extremely overprotected children.
    Edited by Draxys on February 17, 2016 5:51AM

rip decibel
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guest campaign on Lyzara is still Chillrend. I havent been able to change it, it always has a constantly renewing 48 hour lockout timer no matter if I logoff and stay out of Cyrodiil for a full weekend like I did a couple weeks back.

Its kinda annoying.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin