The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4 in game voice chat

solynar
solynar
Why does it crap out so much? Right now its been crapping out for 2 hours now.
PS4 NA
V16 Stamina NB AD
V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Jimozel
    Jimozel
    Soul Shriven
    you can try to tell what is your problem really?
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's talking about the Voice Chat channels periodically experience choppy connections for everyone. It sounds like everyone entering a tunnel, in other word very statically...

This event is server side or whatever Z's using to run Voice chats on. As it accords for everyone on the channel, which sucks when in pvp.

Only current work around is PS4's Party Chat.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just the "choppy" sound etc that he's talking about I'm sure.

Voice chat is incredibly buggy right now all around. Changing channels can result in losing ALL channels and needing to actually shutdown the PS4 completely (a re-log doesn't clear it). Getting perpetually stuck in the "joining channel" countdown is a regular issue I've experienced from day 1 and still experiencing it at this point too

Sometimes shutting down the PS4 doesn't help, and we've had guild mates shut out of chat for several hours at a time.