The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for

Tinashikawa
Tinashikawa
Soul Shriven
A laid-back guild that tolerates low level players and likes to quest. SquashyClover43
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    What alliance? Most of my guild plays AD so if you are AD, we could at least help you with leveling and what not.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Tinashikawa
    Tinashikawa
    Soul Shriven
    It is AD
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Well I will give you some info about my guild, Skooma Anon.

- I try to fill us up with mature gamers who just want to have fun playing this game.
    - We can help you with crafting any type of armor, weapon, glyphs, and potions as long as you have mats.
    - Guild bank access is restricted until we get to know you a little bit. (Prevents bank-gankers)
    - We do not have a guild trader currently but we are holding raffles to raise money in order to get one.
    - Most of us PVP between either Skull of Corruption or Azura Star.

There is around 400 members in the guild so I'm sure we can help you with whatever you need. If you are still interested, let me know and I can shoot you an invite later tonight.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    A laid-back guild that tolerates low level players and likes to quest. SquashyClover43

Sent you a message.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • lazarusrevives
    Stonebrawlers of Highvale are mature and fun loving gamers that understand we all have a life to live. We are casual players and enjoy helping each other. My gt is LazarusRevives if you have any questions.
    It's green so it's nature! XD