The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Haderus needs you!

mr1sho
mr1sho
✭✭✭✭✭
Since EP and AD are calling in more guilds why not DC lol we need more blue ! Lmao
Edited by mr1sho on January 23, 2016 11:03AM
Gold Company Commander
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more red ! So we can kill you guys lol
    Gold Company Commander
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    R U really talking to yourself??
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH EP and DC need to be in here Spoke to a guy in AD and he said it wasn't right since Haderus is ADs buff server and then they pvdoor the entire map today. Every campaign that we can go to that's not laggy like Azura and competitive people get feelings hurt about buff servers.
  • Decayed_Inside
    Decayed_Inside
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to use haderus as a farm server but we got moon cursed blade right? SO let there be PVP the guy who get his feelings hurt will figure it out eventually. wish i had a guild to bring with me but i cant use my mic all the time so i dont have one until text chat comes.
    Edited by Decayed_Inside on January 22, 2016 1:55AM
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good fighting going on all sides I'm loving the feeling haderus has now
    Gold Company Commander
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't say it too loudly, the zergs might follow!

Has been great fun this week.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Don't say it too loudly, the zergs might follow!

Has been great fun this week.
    Man AD has so many pugs it's like a buffet for AP
    Gold Company Commander
  • CMurder435
    CMurder435
    ✭✭
    mr1sho wrote: »
    Some good fighting going on all sides I'm loving the feeling haderus has now

Agreed. It's nice to not lag out constantly and i see really good players from each faction in here every day.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been some great fights, which is why we seem to have TF's AD and Azura's EP guesting over every day. Of course, that means that Haderus has more lag lately. ((Hey DC, since the AD from TF keep guesting over to Haderus, it would be a perfect opportunity to take everything on TF as they can't be in two places at one time. They certainly don't need a 30 day buff server. Not that the buffs work outside of Cyrodil.))
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man AD pulling zergs from other servers for help this is epic
    Gold Company Commander
  • solynar
    solynar

You should see when we invade an EP buff server.

PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus has been such a blast this week! This is a great morale booster for EP. The campaigns have been locked during prime time.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solynar wrote: »

You should see when we invade an EP buff server.

You shoulda seen when DR rekt axe for a full week just because those pesky AD kept guesting Had. You come in my house, I come in yours.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I am sure that running a 50+ zerg to keep emp for three days was enjoyable just as much as the dethrone was last night. We deliberately didn't push the AD until after the red emp was dethroned. EP even lost one of their scrolls because of trying to vainly defend the Emp.

Makes me wonder why the EP comes to the forums and cries about not having players when they zerg 50+.
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    nice dethrone tonight AD and DC...attacked from both sides and o wait nevermind..
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you guys are enjoying yourselves lol
    Gold Company Commander
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I in wrong forum. I must appoligise before hand. :blush: But we in Scourge on PS4 EU need everyone to come back. No offense. But Scourge is however the same issue as haderus is having to. I am DC and so very few are left. :neutral: Thank all. I had get it out. Again I so sorry to interrupt and wrong forum. Thank you
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I am sure that running a 50+ zerg to keep emp for three days was enjoyable just as much as the dethrone was last night. We deliberately didn't push the AD until after the red emp was dethroned. EP even lost one of their scrolls because of trying to vainly defend the Emp.

Makes me wonder why the EP comes to the forums and cries about not having players when they zerg 50+.

LOOOL
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on February 15, 2016 8:16PM