The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] [NA] [EP] A guild for everyone. Shadowscales of Black Marsh [SoBM]

• Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for people to join our guild. As always, leave a message here or send me a message through PSN.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • TetoBurrito
    TetoBurrito
    Soul Shriven
    I am fairly new to the game, [level 22 on 1st character]. Looking for a guild that has players close to my level that want to work together as we explore all the game has to offer. If your guild does this I would be interested as the guilds I have joined up to this point all seem geared towards the high level players or just are together for trading.

PS4 & ESOnline ID: TetoBurrito
    Edited by TetoBurrito on February 2, 2016 2:05AM
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Lots to Sell
    have One guild spot open!

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for new members who are actively playing ESO and are enjoying the game. Send me a message through PSN or leave your contact information here. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
    PSN: Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • EvilTwin126
    EvilTwin126
    Soul Shriven
    I am a returning player looking for a guild. I'd take an invite!!

PSN: EvilTwin126
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are always looking for new members that enjoy playing ESO. Leave a message here or contact me through PSN. My PSN ID is Codeman1976. I hope to hear from you soon.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are adding new people on a daily basis. If you're looking for a guild that has a lot of active members doing all sorts of different activities Shadowscales of Black Marsh is the guild for you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • GURAN7BLUE
    PSN: hrgo0ok Please invite
    Thanks
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as I'm able to log into ESO I will send you a guild invite hrgo0ok.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Can I get an Invite?
    Psn RagingMac10
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sending the invite now Mac
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are always wanting new members. Message me through PAN or post here. I look forward to hearing from you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a guild that is a mix of everything or a guild that helps other members look no further. Send me a message, post one here or through PSN=Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976