The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PS4] [NA] [EP] A guild for everyone. Shadowscales of Black Marsh [SoBM]

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
Welcome to Shadowscales of Black Marsh!

We thank you for your interest in joining our guild. Our guild is comprised of many different types of players who enjoy all facets of what Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. We are interested in members who are going to be actively participating in guild activities and staying current with membership fees. Our alliance is with the Ebonheart Pact, but we will accept anyone who is interested in joining us. We pride ourselves in being helpful, down-to-Earth people. If you would like to join us, contact myself Codeman1976 or our co-leader Xx_Deloused_xX.

**BANK POLICIES**

-Items in the bank are free to all in moderation. Please DO NOT WITHDRAW PAGES AT A TIME. All items are for personal use such as crafting, research, equiping and food/***/potion consumption. If you would like to withdraw a large amount of items from the bank, be sure to inform one of the officers or a member of the Elder Council before hand. If you do remove large amounts of items without prior authorization, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED OR REMOVED FROM THE GUILD depending on the severity of the offence.

WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

We no longer require a weekly membership fee. For those members that would like a trader we ask that you donate what you can when you can. There is a one week wait for all members before guild bank access is considered. Actions speak louder than words as the idiom goes. As such, we ask those who would like access to the guild bank or any other promotionss must show interest in the betterment of th guild and its members.

RANKS

VOIDSCALE: Guild leader

VOIDSCALE ADVISOR: Co-guild leader

ELDER COUNCIL: This is given to those who have cosistently shown loyalty, integrity and determination toward the betterment of the guild and its members.

DARKSALE: This is the officer position. This rank is earned through nominations from fellow guild members and leaders.

BLOODSCALE: This rank gives access to the guild bank. To attain this rank members are must show a willingness to improve the betterment of the guild and its members.

SHADOWSCALE: This rank is where all members start in our guild. There is a minimum one week wait for promotion depending on interactions with other members.
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    You can contact us by leaving your information here or sending an in-game or PSN message to Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Always on the lookout for active members
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We no longer require a membership fee. Anyone can join. Send me a message or leave your name here. I look forward to meeting you
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys have a guild trader?
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We do have a trader this week
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We're still looking for active members to join us.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are growing little by little every day, but we are still looking for new members
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for people to join us.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for active members. We were able to secure a guild trader in Stormhold too. Post a message here with your contact information or message me. We look forward to meeting you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We want you as a new recruit. Leave your info here or message me.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for active players. It doesn't matter if your a level one or a vet sixteen. Leave your contact information here or send Codeman1976 a message through PSN.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    we are looking for more members to join our guild.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN - SSlarg
    Thanks!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Icetra
    Icetra
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested! PSN: IcetraKudo
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Hello to the both of you (SSlargand Icetrakudo), sorry for the delay in response here. I have been and still am at this time in the ICU for pneumonia. I will send a message to some of my officers to get the both of you in the guild. Thank you your interest in joining us.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. If you find yourself being new to the game with no one to run with or just want to be a part of a group that just has fun and likes to help new people out give us a try. Contact Codeman1976 through PSN or PM me. I'll be waiting to here from you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Hello to the both of you (SSlargand Icetrakudo), sorry for the delay in response here. I have been and still am at this time in the ICU for pneumonia. I will send a message to some of my officers to get the both of you in the guild. Thank you your interest in joining us.

sorry to hear that!
    no rush, when you are well and have time
    the invite will be appreciated ;)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for new members. We were able to secure a trader in Stormhold this week as well.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking for chill, down-to-earth people to join our guild.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Funeralphyre
    Funeralphyre
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining, may I have an invite?

PSN : Funeralphyre

Thanks!
  • silentdeath714
    Psn: silentdeath714
  • niahflame
    niahflame
    I'm a new character, only level 6 but PSN niahflame
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for members. We were able to secure a trader again this week. The trader is in Stormhold. Anyway, leave your contact information here or send me a message through PSN.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • inarakatra
    Would love to join - inarakatra gamertag
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Invite will be sent as soon as I'm able to log in.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Lil_Miss_Trixxie
    Lil_Miss_Trixxie
    Soul Shriven
    Padrailmli
  • sixeightmkw
    sixeightmkw
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me, thanks. Psn is sixeightmkw.
  • whooza7681
    whooza7681
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining
    all-for-life is tag
  • CalmBeforeTheStorm
    I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant, but I am very interested in joining.

Gamertag is RoyalRoyale666
  • ravencbr600
    ravencbr600
    ✭✭
    Looking to join a guild I am new to this and have been a solo player and would also like to sell the stuff I have been hoarding.

Gamertag is Ravencbr600