Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX ONE] [NA] [EP] Looking for PVE and PVP guild

wardal
wardal
Soul Shriven
My name is Justin and i am a new player on Xbox One - North America - Ebonheart Pact. Playing a Breton Templar Healer around level 10.

Looking for a guild that has lower level players (or a mix of high and low).

EXPERIENCE: Played ESO on PC for a few months, WOW for quite a few years, Vangaurd & EQ2 off and on a while, and tried a handful of others. Have a lot of raiding and PVP experience. Mostly healer experience and a little tanking.

ABOUT ME: I am 31 years old in Eastern Time Zone, I mostly play at night. I have a working mic. Also have experience with web design, setting up forums, managing social media, etc.

Please post back to here or message me on the forums or in game. Please give a little info about the guild. Thank you.

My xbox account is just1nnn. I will delete this when I find a guild, so if this is still up I am still looking.
Edited by wardal on February 10, 2016 1:23AM
  • WonderlandBiome
    Hey Justin, my name is Dani. I am the guild leader for Night Mother's Alliance. We would love to have you join. We are a small intimate guild of people and love to help out and just have company when playing. I tried to search for your GT but I could not find it. My GT is DeathPwny. Let me know if you want to join.
    "Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? The remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you will find we are all that and so much more."
    - Lucien Lachance [<3]
  • Ebonheart1111
    Ebonheart1111
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to join up with an active guild full of friendly, knowledgeable players?

The Accursed Legion holds many benefits to players who want to fight for the Pact!
    • PvP Events in Cyrodiil on Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm EST.
    • PvP/PvE event Saturday from 1pm to 3pm EST in the Imperial City.
    • Horse Racing and betting for gold and prizes.
    • Fishing Competitions.
    • RP challenges on forums.
    • Merchant Point System.
    • Gain Legion Points to rank up in the guild.

Click here to visit our website —> http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

We also have a Facebook page —> https://facebook.com/accursedlegionguild/?fref=ts
  • ForlornBeliever
    The Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for new members.

-We welcome all alliances and levels. Our current highest level is Vet 12 and lowest is 3.

-We're still a small guild at the moment so we usually only have a couple members online at any given time. We do not currently have a guild store but we are getting close.

-It's a werewolf guild but being one or becoming one is not mandatory, only an option though the ranks are wolf themed.

-The main focus I'm going for with it is around teamwork and supporting the pack, be it crafting for others, dropping gear in the bank, PvE or PvP.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server