Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild AD NA

Nyro87
Nyro87
Tried EP and I just like the overall landscape of AD better so I am settling there. Looking for a relaxed PvE guild for the most part. I am 28 years old and will be playing 3-4 days a week.
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Hey. I have a guild that may interest you. We do a lot of PVP though but also PVE as well. We are mainly a bunch of chill guys who just have fun playing together. We can help with crafting anything or researching traits as well. The guild is called Skooma Anon. We mainly made of people in AD (they might have characters in other factions though as well). We also play quite a bit too. I am 30 years old. I usually do not let anyone who is rude or immature into the guild. If they are, then I'll take care of it.

So... if you are interested in joining us, let me know. We would be happy to help you with whatever.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Nyro87
    Nyro87
    Hey. I have a guild that may interest you. We do a lot of PVP though but also PVE as well. We are mainly a bunch of chill guys who just have fun playing together. We can help with crafting anything or researching traits as well. The guild is called Skooma Anon. We mainly made of people in AD (they might have characters in other factions though as well). We also play quite a bit too. I am 30 years old. I usually do not let anyone who is rude or immature into the guild. If they are, then I'll take care of it.

So... if you are interested in joining us, let me know. We would be happy to help you with whatever.

Very interested. Nyro87 is my GT
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Ok... I will have my friend MIDGETMAN303 invite you into the guild tonight hopefully. I will be busy till tomorrow. If he doesn't get to it tonight, then I will get it sent tomorrow evening. Just make sure there is an open guild slot as you can only have 5.
    Xbox One - NA Server
  • Nyro87
    Nyro87
    Ok... I will have my friend MIDGETMAN303 invite you into the guild tonight hopefully. I will be busy till tomorrow. If he doesn't get to it tonight, then I will get it sent tomorrow evening. Just make sure there is an open guild slot as you can only have 5.

I am pretty new to the game. Owned it a while back but never really got started much so I am not in ANY guilds. Besides I don't like having multiple guilds anyways lol.
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Ok... :) I sent my friend an Xbox message so hopefully he will get you in tonight.
    Xbox One - NA Server
  • DarkJaggered
    Ok... :) I sent my friend an Xbox message so hopefully he will get you in tonight.

Wondering if this guild has a decent night time crew... been trying to find one for a while now cause thats the only time I ever play.... also looking for a guild that has people doing dungeons and stuff like wrothgar world boss... if this guild does that shoot me an invite.

GT: DaRK JaGGeReD
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    @DarkJaggered We mainly play in the evening from around 7-12 cst. There are some people that like to run dungeons in the guild. I mainly do PVP though with a few others but I'm also not opposed to running around in Wrothgar either. Still interested?
    Xbox One - NA Server
  • ForlornBeliever
    @Nyro87 If you're still interested in joining a guild, the Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for new members. Just message me if you have any questions. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on February 11, 2016 10:47PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server