Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

midnighttechie
I figure it is time to find a guild to join. Currently I am VR12. Game tag is midnighttechie.
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    @midnighttechie What alliance are you?
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • midnighttechie
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    If you would like I could invite you to Skooma Anon. Just to tell you a little bit about us... we are a group of mature gamers that just want to have fun. I and a few others like to PVP a lot. We mostly go into Azura but that may change here soon. We can craft just about anything between the leaders that you may need. We mostly PVP in the evenings.

I mostly just want to point out that our philosophy is that this is just a game. We just want to relax and have fun. So if you feel the same way, then you will enjoy being in Skooma Anon.

Let me know if you would like an invite and I can send that tonight when I get online.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • midnighttechie
    @SPEEDYxG8594 Sure that would be awesome. May be surprising that I haven't gotten to doing the PVP yet. Hmmm.... that may come to be something that I ask about. Been working on getting my crafting leveled up for everything.

@ForlornBeliever I accepted the invite and thanks. If I have any I'll be sure to ask.