The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Half a week with no ticket response

haathborneeb17_ESO
haathborneeb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Reference: 160208-001189

Please, I could really use some help.

At least implement some sort of queue/priority system where you can at least see how close you are to having your issue addressed.
Because it's mostly not about impatience, but about the uncertainty this comes with. Your ticket could be answered tomorrow, or a month from now, no one knows!
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Sent a ticket about 12 days ago and still no response... it's the first time they delay like this.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
    Options
  • SkydomAK03
    Same here. First ticket sent on 30 january and the second one 4 days ago, still no answer for any of them.
    Options
  • haathborneeb17_ESO
    haathborneeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    And when I finally get a reply on my ticket of being unable to redeem a 60-day time card, they give me instructions on how to log-in if I have forgotten my password

???
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @haathborneeb17_ESO !

We see where the problem was, and an agent should be responding to you momentarily. Thanks again!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post