The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

why does DC win every time in xb1 Haderus

BIGSACOFFUN
like seriously

its like the other factions dont put up a fight at all

• ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Cause they are getting help from banana that's why.

I'm in a pvp guild that run daily runs in Haderus mostly in imperial city, if you are an EP wanted to join dawn of destiny just ask me AJ West for invite.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like seriously

As a member of DC on Xbox Haderus it's because right before points go in we grab as many resources as we can and just get a lot of points.We play the objective while you guys just play for Keeps.Plus I still stand by my statement DC is just generally better than the other two factions.
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    like seriously

As a member of DC on Xbox Haderus it's because right before points go in we grab as many resources as we can and just get a lot of points.We play the objective while you guys just play for Keeps.Plus I still stand by my statement DC is just generally better than the other two factions.

no blueberry can take on the pact especially when my guild is online, I know all about the green alliances so there is no need to lied about that.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajwest927 wrote: »
    like seriously

no blueberry can take on the pact especially when my guild is online, I know all about the green alliances so there is no need to lied about that.

Lmao who is your guild because I been playing all weekend and my Guild been kicking both EP and AD a$$ inside and out.Again it's just idiotic to even believe their a Green alliance.Answer this is their a Purple alliance?If not than their no Green alliance just accept it.
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in a pvp guild that run daily runs in Haderus mostly in imperial city, if you are an EP wanted to join dawn of destiny just ask me AJ West for invite.

Um on one side you say its a green alliance, but on the other you are taking people into IC so they dont help the campaign for the EP?

/golfclap

Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • bottlesofbecks
    Having watched yellow and red actively working together and having to put up with spy's in groups, I can only surmise that it is down to the pure skill and dedication of the few that are willing to take on the many.

Even though we rarely seem to manage to work together lol.
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And that is the reason why a well organised side will win every time. If half the reds are playing pve in IC and the rest are looking for the can opener in a brewery then you are never going to have a chance
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    like seriously

Lmao who is your guild because I been playing all weekend and my Guild been kicking both EP and AD a$$ inside and out.Again it's just idiotic to even believe their a Green alliance.Answer this is their a Purple alliance?If not than their no Green alliance just accept it.

No true pactman would ever work with a blueberry. I don't know how well my follow pact fight that isn't in my guild, but when my guild dose battle in cyrodiil we are the one be kicking a$$.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having watched yellow and red actively working together and having to put up with spy's in groups, I can only surmise that it is down to the pure skill and dedication of the few that are willing to take on the many.

I actually think you have a point from constantly being outnumbered by EP and AD so we used to being outnumbered. So we learned to adept and take out more people with less numbers.
    Tors wrote: »

And that is the reason why a well organised side will win every time. If half the reds are playing pve in IC and the rest are looking for the can opener in a brewery then you are never going to have a chance
    You make a fair point if you have no organization and no coordination between groups.EP has a lot of players but you guys would ratger to stack raids in one location instead of hitting multiple fronts.That's what DC do we hit many locations at once and play the objectives.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's simple, no one pays attention to DC. This game mostly revolves around AD and EP fighting each other while dc is left to take the map with no resistance.
  • allmoney01
    Yo AD don't work with DC that's for sure. AD is jus super unorganized. They just run lil 3 man groups and never get s push going, ive been extremely disappointed in AD's in coordination as of late. We look like scrubs out there cux there are so many rgos thinking they can solo the entire alliances war. I'm over it and probably dropping that server.
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    This is not hating on other alliances or anything, and i love Ebonheart

The Dc win not by cheating but they have players on all day and all night.
    EP and DC have select groups that play and wipe the map from time to time.

- The DC also have all of their best players in there Krunch, Golden etc, while for the past month many good EP and AD players have been battling for Azura´s star.

It is not simply that one alliance is better than the other it is where the majority of the players are.
    Edited by CamBam370 on December 22, 2015 10:10PM
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭

I actually think you have a point from constantly being outnumbered by EP and AD so we used to being outnumbered. So we learned to adept and take out more people with less numbers.

You make a fair point if you have no organization and no coordination between groups.EP has a lot of players but you guys would ratger to stack raids in one location instead of hitting multiple fronts.That's what DC do we hit many locations at once and play the objectives.

I would like to point out haderous is a maxed server on all three alliances, So it can´t be that Ep has more players than others, we simply do not because like you said we have people in the sewers. So if we have half of our alliance in the sewers then how do we have alot of people. It is an even amount of players in the server most of the time.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »

I would like to point out haderous is a maxed server on all three alliances, So it can´t be that Ep has more players than others, we simply do not because like you said we have people in the sewers. So if we have half of our alliance in the sewers then how do we have alot of people. It is an even amount of players in the server most of the time.
    You misunderstood my post my apologies I probably could have word it better.What I am trying to say is that in General EP has a bigger population than the other alliance so your more spread out and have a strong presence in multiple campaigns.It's not the same with DC we only have a Strong PVP presence in a 2 campaign Haderus and Scrounge.I don't personally count Skull of Corruption most of the DC their are PVErs from what I seen.That's another reason why you see some of the Best DC in one Campaign because we aren't as spread out so our best just dominate.Not to mention I know Haderus a Maxed out server I play their daily and crash daily because of all the lag lol.Let's not forget EP isn't the only alliance with people in the Sewers a friend of mine was down their this weekend and he can across a good about2 DC raids down their.They really need to separate IC from the Campaign population.

Side note:Is it just me or have those Giant battles at Allessia gotten out of hand?It's really not fun anymore in my opinion it just lagging a lot of people out and giving DC and EP a free run at AD scrolls.
    Edited by Jaronking on December 23, 2015 6:25PM
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    As a ep i dont think that green alliance exists in haderus, there was rumours about some dc/ad brothers passing emp when scourge was populated but i think thats gone. Dc wins bcuz they will literally cap chalman resources and then just head to blue road , like someone said playing objective. Alot of good ep and ad went to azuras star. Now the ep are really unorganized and we rarely push dc side while the ad seems to have a problem with ep cuz they push us all the way to blue road even when their losing allesia to dc.
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    like seriously

Not much that can be done about DC's inherent superiority.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    like seriously

Not much that can be done about DC's inherent superiority.

Go team blue!
    55358.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • allmoney01
    ostrapz wrote: »
    while the ad seems to have a problem with ep cuz they push us all the way to blue road even when their losing allesia to dc.
    AD is just *** and never fight blue when they should be. Its like they're scared.... And they never click on the faergyl back cap, DC gets it every time cuz AD is silly an dosent pay attention... And the players that are decent on AD all think they are not shots so they run 3 and 4 man groups that get hopped

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because the smart EP and AD leaders left. It becomes a zerg war with AD and EP, and DC just strategically grabs the resources. DC does not have the population for other campaigns so they usually have their best players in haderus too.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Lil_Willie
    Lil_Willie
    ✭✭✭
    There is an AD and DC guild in Haderus that help each other. Its obvious
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Because we run good groups, and you people don't know how to walk away from a resource that is getting AP farmed.

I just spent all night with a group in Arius lumbermill, it was about 20-30 of us (DC) in the tower and EP couldn't stop getting wiped. It's like your favorite thing ever. It's like EP logs in and says "I can't wait to throw myself at an AP farm and get wiped 20+ times today"

Start playing smart and you will start seeing results. Run groups that know what they are doing. Don't run away and scatter when faced with a group. You had probably 50+ people trying to take us out today but I saw the most laughable tactics ever from you. Even AD tried to join in on the fun.

If you northern EP fighters were anywhere near as good as the southern AD players we might actually have a fair battle.

I have been in all of the top group leaders chats and haven't heard anything about DC and AD "Working Together."

I'm not saying its NEVER happened, but mostly I'm sure it has something to do with your inability to lead groups effectively.

Stop Scattering
    Don't fall for the AP farm.
    Hit the back resources and make us flinch off our line
    Get your players coordinated. Establish close bonds and keep working.

If you can't do these things then I refuse to feel sorry for you and look forward to putting you through the meat grinder again tomorrow.

Sincerely: Covenant Scout.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because the timmies run toward the crossed swords and keeps with the splashes only. They think theres the fight lets go. Instead of the strategic part of pvp.
    Edited by RatedChaotic on January 29, 2016 5:57AM
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FlounderOG

I just would like to point that..

You're a *** if you Tower AP farm and the reason people keep running at you is because they are desperate for a fight, anywhere.
    N64 NA EP
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you are talking about NA Sserver. As in the Eu server AD pretty much controls every campaign and I think EP has one. AZURAS is the only active one and DC generally win it.
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭

Your pvp guild is screwing the ones up top. If your a pvp guild you should be up top mostly instead of in IC mostly.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because most pc transfers are with the DC and AD and the skyrim console players joined EP thinking it was Skyrim 2.0.
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    It's because most pc transfers are with the DC and AD and the skyrim console players joined EP thinking it was Skyrim 2.0.

If a player thought it was skyrim 2.0 that means they had no knowlege of the game. So techniqually they would choose any alliance. Also i see the ¨skyrim crowd¨ on every alliance, not just Ep.
    Also many pc transfers are spread out across the alliances.
    Edited by CamBam370 on February 4, 2016 7:56PM
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    FlounderOG wrote: »
    Because we run good groups, and you people don't know how to walk away from a resource that is getting AP farmed.

I just spent all night with a group in Arius lumbermill, it was about 20-30 of us (DC) in the tower and EP couldn't stop getting wiped. It's like your favorite thing ever. It's like EP logs in and says "I can't wait to throw myself at an AP farm and get wiped 20+ times today"

Start playing smart and you will start seeing results. Run groups that know what they are doing. Don't run away and scatter when faced with a group. You had probably 50+ people trying to take us out today but I saw the most laughable tactics ever from you. Even AD tried to join in on the fun.

If you northern EP fighters were anywhere near as good as the southern AD players we might actually have a fair battle.

I have been in all of the top group leaders chats and haven't heard anything about DC and AD "Working Together."

I'm not saying its NEVER happened, but mostly I'm sure it has something to do with your inability to lead groups effectively.

Stop Scattering
    Don't fall for the AP farm.
    Hit the back resources and make us flinch off our line
    Get your players coordinated. Establish close bonds and keep working.

If you can't do these things then I refuse to feel sorry for you and look forward to putting you through the meat grinder again tomorrow.

Sincerely: Covenant Scout.

Many good EP player do not go into that server, and yeah i do agree that green alliance is something that happens but it is inevitable, same as the purple alliance. There is a difference in servers, not just haderous. Ep dominated many of them, ad , and dc have some
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

z01lq.jpg

Strawberry...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭