The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for DC Guild

FTU_XERO
FTU_XERO
Hello all, My wife and I both bought xbox ones and ESO, we are looking for a guild for both of us to call home. I am a very experienced MMO player, played wow from vanilla to pandaland. We prefer a more mature guild and would love to have people to game with and talk to. Thanks so much in advanced! My gamertag is FTU Xero and hers is MrsXero.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Did you 2 find a guild?
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for an PvP guild in DC, let me know.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you both to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We are still small so there may not always be someone on to join. We're always looking for more members though. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server