I recently returned to the game after having been away for over a year and I'm feeling slightly lost :-) My old guild is dead and buried and I would like to find a new one. I really want to get back in to the game but last time I logged on, ESO wasnt free to play and there were no DLCs :-) So I have some catching up to do and could use some guidance.
My main char is a vet 5 orc Dragonknight.
Here's some info about me:
- 39 years old
- casual player, due to RL-comitments - used to be more hardcore
- have played mmo's for the last 7-8 years. Used to raid in WoW and EQ2.
- Enjoy dungeoning lots, but have done very little in ESO so would be a complete newb in terms of builds and tactics
- Enjoy pvp in a very casual way - I suck at it, but find it fun
- Enjoy crafting
- chatty and social
- can't use voice coms (teamspeak, etc)
This is what I'm looking for in a guild:
- Don't mind anserwing my newb questions
- Would like to join me for dungeons and help me improve at it (if you scream like a 2 year old when your group wipes, you're not the guild for me, sorry)
- no requirements on amount of online-time or being online certain days at certain hours - my RL makes that impossible
I wouldnt mind joining a smaller guild aslong as the members are social and chatty.