The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returnming player looking for guild

Galtavok
Galtavok
Hey!

I recently returned to the game after having been away for over a year and I'm feeling slightly lost :-) My old guild is dead and buried and I would like to find a new one. I really want to get back in to the game but last time I logged on, ESO wasnt free to play and there were no DLCs :-) So I have some catching up to do and could use some guidance.

My main char is a vet 5 orc Dragonknight.

Here's some info about me:
- 39 years old
- casual player, due to RL-comitments - used to be more hardcore
- have played mmo's for the last 7-8 years. Used to raid in WoW and EQ2.
- Enjoy dungeoning lots, but have done very little in ESO so would be a complete newb in terms of builds and tactics
- Enjoy pvp in a very casual way - I suck at it, but find it fun
- Enjoy crafting
- chatty and social
- can't use voice coms (teamspeak, etc)

This is what I'm looking for in a guild:
- Casual
- Social
- Chatty
- Don't mind anserwing my newb questions
- Would like to join me for dungeons and help me improve at it (if you scream like a 2 year old when your group wipes, you're not the guild for me, sorry)
- no requirements on amount of online-time or being online certain days at certain hours - my RL makes that impossible

I wouldnt mind joining a smaller guild aslong as the members are social and chatty.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    What faction are you? EP/ AD/ DC?
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Oh yeah, that might be useful info :-)

My main is Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    aaaaaand I'm in the EU - might also be useful info. Time-zones and whatnot.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    If you are playing on the NA server, hit me up @Slithy_Tove, we'll see if we can accommodate :smiley:
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Oh dear, this shows how completely lost I am. Didnt realise until now that I posted in the NA-forums. I'm on the EU server.

Sorry, this thread can be closed/deleted/incinerated :-)