Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW GUILD][Xbox One NA] Eldar of Tamriel is now recruiting!!!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Eldar of Tamriel
Xbox One
Ebonheart Pact
*** Message GT: Vampire Nox in-game for an invite!!! ***

Do you love The Lord of the Rings and The Elder Scrolls? Do you love the Eldar (Elves in Middle-Earth) and Mer (Elves in TES) above all other races?

Then this is the Guild for you!

We are attempting to merge the Eldar and Mer into one great RP/Trading Guild! The Elves are Immortal by their very nature, and while they are not immortal in the Elder Scrolls franchise, many RP'er's bring this aspect of the Eldar (one of many) into their RP's in TES.
It makes carrying one character from one game into the next sooooo much easier... lol

Whether you are Vanyar (Altmer), Noldor (Dunmer), or Teleri (Bosmer), this Guild is a home to you and your Immortal Kin.

Keep in mind that this is a Guild for those who love RP and Elves in equal measure. While we will add in Trading should the membership numbers and interest in Trading grow, we are primarily for great RP. We will not force you to attend "Guild Meetings", nor will we force you to constantly team up with other guildmates. The very spirit of the Eldar is freedom, and we won't force you into groups or have any of those annoying "Weekly Dues".

Simply adventure, delve, Quest, and grow your Eldar avatar into a Legend to rival the greatest of the Eldar and Mer alike! Once we have enough Eldar in our ranks, we will create a Guild Tabbard that you can wear with pride!

So join the Eldar of Tamriel!!!

Adventure, grow, master your chosen Classes and roles! Trade securely amongst your other Immortal Kin so that we can become the greatest legends amongst all of the Eldar/Mer!!!

And remember: Wherever you travel, show them that the Elves rule the day!

*** Any interested parties can also leave their GT's in the comments and I'll send in-game invites. ***
Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on January 27, 2016 2:54PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shameless bump.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump.

We're still accepting any Eldar/Mer that would like to join! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Im pretty big into elven lore and rping and i think this is very stupid. Why are you like bringings middle earth lore into es? Calling high elves vanyar is just lore breaking and wierd. Sorry if this is offensive but reading your post made me kind of mad.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    There are no eldar in tamriel. Boycott this guild. Middle earth, and mundus are 2 entirely different universes. Its like putting luke skywalker on the bridge of the enterprise. Its dumb
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    God i hate how much you use the word eldar in this post. Its *** aggrovating. And i just had surgury so i have ALOT of other stuff to be bothered about just to give you a prespective on how offensive i find these idealisms to be
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    O and hey elves arent freaking immortal in elderscrolls kid
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    You rp a charater from middle earth into elder scrolls omfg i wanna punch you
    Edited by AtraisMachina on January 29, 2016 9:23PM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Dude im really sorry im so mad but this is frankly unacceptable. Heres my gt:Atraismachina

I would love to have a chat with you
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna know ur thought processes
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanna know ur thought processes
    I'm just happy I could stoke your ire so much with a Guild that you could have as easily just ignored.

lol

But, thank you for the free bumps to my thread.

:)

Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on February 4, 2016 9:21PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox