Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where to farm garlic?

Bossdonut
Bossdonut
✭✭✭✭✭
Any specific places to consistently get loads of garlic?
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you Veteran Rank?
    Just outside Belkarth in Craglorn, go into the Vineyard. There's usually 2 or 3 strands of Garlic hanging there.

If you're not vet, I don't know anyplace offhand.
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah 16.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stonefalls has a cart just buy the Guild Trader which has two strands. No idea on refresh rate, though.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wipe a low lvl dungeon that has many containers such as barrels and crates.. Alternatively steal in towns and launder the garlics you find. Steal in kitchens in palaces, castles, inns,

I don't know which faction you're in, but if you are v16 in AD, go to Malabal Tor public dungeon. It has many containers.

Look around in guildstores for garlic, and buy the cheapest possible.
    -If you play on PC download and install the addon called Awesome Guildstore. It will make you able to search for garlic fast through stores.

• xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    In The Rift there is an area north of Fullhelm Fort Wayshrine called Lost Prospect. There are a few strands hanging in the hut to the east. You could bounce back and forth between here and Stonefalls.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get most of my Garlic from my Hirelings. The rest comes from Legerdemain activities, but it's a small portion.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tower near the College of Aldryami Propriety in Auridion usually has 2 strands. You have to steal it but theres never anybody there.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm sounds like worm farming with a lot of relogging, might not be worth the time. I ask because there's a fish garlic recipe that sells for 5g each unlike the fish sticks which are only 1g. It's too much of a pain in the ass to cook all of that on console.

Can make more gold per hour doing other things. Thanks for the responses however, if I do run low I know where to get some.
  • neptunium
    neptunium
    Soul Shriven
    I found a lot in the Toothmaul gully last night. It seemed to be in every other barrel.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bossdonut wrote: »
    Hmm sounds like worm farming with a lot of relogging, might not be worth the time. I ask because there's a fish garlic recipe that sells for 5g each unlike the fish sticks which are only 1g. It's too much of a pain in the ass to cook all of that on console.

Can make more gold per hour doing other things. Thanks for the responses however, if I do run low I know where to get some.

I thought about doing the same with my fish, i.e. cooking with garlic and selling for a 4k/stack. Unless you can get garlic cheap at kiosks, the reward is not worth the effort. There is no place in game that has an abundance that I can find. You can consistently get 10-15 per log in Belkarth, but I'm not posting specific locations in the forum.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)